sister | Teen Ink

sister

May 3, 2012
By lilah23 BRONZE, Parkland, Florida
lilah23 BRONZE, Parkland, Florida
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Work hard to improve yourself if the change makes you happy; never change to make someone else happy; don’t accept disrespect; don’t accept injustice; just because someone hasn’t found it, doesn’t mean it’s not real; don’t ever believe what you think is unimportant; don’t lose sight of your feelings; don’t laugh at vulgar humor- be a lady, even if no one else is-, don’t think something’s cool just because it’s mainstream; don’t think something’s uncool just because it’s mainstream; wear your own style- not what’s in style; try to understand people around you; don’t be ashamed if you miss the mark; don’t think you’re too good to ask for help; this is how you study for a math test; but I always ask for help; this is how you study for a social studies test; don’t take Advanced Placement Chemistry; don’t talk in class- be polite, even if no one else is-, this is how you match your shoes to your shirt; this is how you match your shoes with your purse; this is how you match your shoes with your hat; this is how you put on boots while standing up; this is how you sneer when you don’t like someone one; don’t be ashamed to hide your dislike- be truthful, even when no one else is-; don’t be ashamed to show your approval; this is how you smile so someone knows you don’t care what they say; this is how you smile so someone knows you care about everything they say; this is how to prevent your grass green paint from looking minty; always bring two sizes into a dressing room, but try on the smaller size first; don’t be ashamed of how you look- sparkle, even if no one else does-; don’t forget there are people in the world who care about you; don’t forget there are some people who don’t care about you; don’t get stuck doing all the work in a group project; dream whenever you can; eat what make you happy, but don’t be reckless; abusing substances leads to no good, even if your friends do it; always plan several days in advance, and have a clear goal in mind for anything you set out to accomplish; hey Best Friend, when is pre-school going to start again; Are you trying to tell me, that after all that, you did not hear a word I said?


The author's comments:
school assign