Offbeat

So its pretty late and I'm bored. When nothing else is there I resort to talking to myself so this time I decided that I could use the time which gets wasted to write. No good English, no deep thoughts, no storyline-no NOTHING. I am sleepy and intoxicated and I will write stuff which I probably don't want anyone to read. But you know what they say about a man without job, he is a devil. Haha, no I really am not. I would really like to do a few things, like-
 1. Getting a DSLR. Everyone is putting their creativity on show with their own beautiful facebook photography pages. I feel pretty dim-witted and mopey without one of those.
 2. Purchasing all the 6-inches shoes I can and clicking their pictures because may be I will never walk in them, but everyone has got to see them, right?
 3. Make a blog. I feel it will be way better than my unexpected tattle. 
4. Get my internet connection cut. It is a total waste of my time and somehow I end up sacrificing my precious days on the net. Due to this fact I am not able to achieve all the greater conquests of life. 
5. Read more knowledgeable books. Chick-lits don't help in conquering anything.
6. Fill every nook and cranny of my room with something or the other. I like messed up and muddled things. They remind me of me. At least my room should not depict the emptiness of my brain. 
7. Try to be less intimidating.
 8. Write more and not only when I am awfully bored. 
9. Try to make people less suicidal. I dont know whats happening to this world! I wonder why am I never in so much stress. Those are the parts of the awkward moments when I feel alien-ish. Sigh.
 10. SLEEP and STUDY. Both are ruining my life. I may as well fail in everything and them some random person will kill me for being an absolute disaster for the world which will lead to me sleeping forever.

Dont mind me if I sound stupid-blame those late-night jitters.
Or maybe its just the real me,who knows. 
Bye-bye.