The Silent Breaker

“I can see my house!” Angelina exclaimed looking down, her arms spread wide. Wind rushed at her, whipping her hair and billowing her camp T-shirt. It lifted her higher until the cars that snaked through the city were only specks. Green parks passed below and Angelina dove with ease and grace. She swooped through the swaying branches of pine trees whose needles rippled in the breeze. The children on swings squealed with delight, their wide eyes full of hope. Waving good-bye, she danced from cloud to cloud to the rhythm of flapping wings all the way to the school gate.
“Try to catch me!” Angeline taunted Johnny, gliding near her friend’s grasping fingers.
As she shot up again, he yelled after her, “You can’t fly,” and the gusts that held her turned their back on her proud grin and she crashed into the cement. Everyone turned to Angelina, their eyes asking, what have you done to yourself? And Johnny sauntered away unnoticed.

EverlastingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
WOW, really good. Didnt kno something this short could be this good. Nice message and way of portraying it. btw, read nd comment som of my work? thanks(: