The not so happily ever after | Teen Ink

The not so happily ever after

By xXxXangelXxXx SILVER, Henderson, Texas
xXxXangelXxXx SILVER, Henderson, Texas

“Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself"
" Love and Loyalty Runs Deeper Than Blood!"
"A wise girl kisses, but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, leaves b4 shes left."

"It's OK," He whispers, right above my ear. “You won't feel a thing..." Heath promises. His voice, just above my ear, hit me like daggers. If I could, I would scream, but I was paralyzed with terror and a strange fascination that I was about to die. I felt the cold metal of the knife’s blade onto my neck. I felt the familiar way his arms wrapped around me like the old days when we were still dating. His breath was now hot on my neck as he kissed me one last time!
“You lead me to this. It's your fault that you are about to die! If you never found you would be alive to see another day." With this Heath’s voice raises, and he puts pressure on the blade, and I felt a sharp pain in my neck and warmth spilling out from it.
That's when I could move again. I push into him fast, then I slammed my elbow hard against his ribs. He let out a cry of pain and shock. The blow was hard enough to push him back and make him drop his arms. This was my only chance to run, to life, to freedom.
I ran as fast as I could with one hand gripping my bleeding neck, and one hand reaching for my cell phone. But before I had the chance to call the cops, I was tackled to the ground.
“That was a mistake, now I am going to make sure your death is long and painful! You will feel everything. That I promise.” Heath says, breathing heavily.
“Screw you.” I exclaimed and spat in his eye.
With one hand, he wipes the spit off his face, before it could into his mouth, and then with that same hand slapped me across the face. The blow was hard, and it snapped my head to the right with his hand, and sent sharp pains to my neck. I was starting to feel light headedness.
“That wasn’t a very good idea Angel. Maybe if you behave and stopped acting like a Mean Angel, you will get to die a quick death, but it’s not that way.” He pauses, “Me and you are going to have fun this week.” Then he laughs like he just said the most hilarious thing. Heath raises his fist high and punches me in the face. The last things I remember seeing those electric blue I first fell in love with, full of cold hatred. Unrecognizable. With the moon casting shadows across his face, he became even more beautiful and sick, twisted way. Then, I saw absolute nothingness…

… The first thing I saw was gorgeous, electric blue eyes looking down at me from above. His long eyelashes casted shadows across his high cheekbones. He had strong jaws that at the moment were clenched together. His lips were parted, but you could tell that when they were together they were perfect. Long dark hair was hanging around his shoulders as was leaning above me. Skin had a fading tan from summer vacation.

At that moment nothing mattered, not that I had no clue to where I was, or who he was, not even the pain that was coming into my neck, or that I barely knew who I was or why I was in so much pain.. The only thing that did matter was how close his face was to mine, and the way his gorgeous eyes were staring at me in such a loving way. Somewhere in the back of my mind a voice was telling me that he was dangerous, that if I let him kiss me I was doomed. But I had known reason to think this, so I ignored it. Little did I know that he would be deciding my fate.

on Oct. 30 2013 at 1:09 pm
xXxXangelXxXx SILVER, Henderson, Texas

tahnk u thats exactly wat i wanted to do!!!

on Aug. 29 2013 at 8:21 am
DawnieRae BRONZE, Lancaster, Ohio
I like this! It was very engaging, and entertaining. it keft me wanting more. Good job 

on Mar. 9 2012 at 2:45 pm
A.Raven.Is.Like.A.Writing.Desk PLATINUM, Caledonia, Mississippi

If zombies attack us..im tripping u
If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will go through life thinking its stupid.
If you love somthing then let it go, if it doesn't come back it was never yours.
I'm scared to fall and be dropped.

Amazingly written. Well done my friend.

on Jan. 14 2012 at 3:13 pm
n3xtusplaya DIAMOND, Honolulu, Hawaii

"It's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for what you are not."

~Luara Moncur

This is very good...like a mini suspense story...though there's some words missing its a great piece!