in one ear out the other

Radio signals from gods I Must Be Half Insane My thoughts have a life of their own. Feeling godly presences is scary and dangerous your probably wondering who I am, my name is patria Jameson I Learn things from them {like Zeus’s birthday} hearing gods isn’t the only abnormal about me I dream in five senses, {hearing seeing smelling tasting and seeing} and I can control what happens in them. I live in boston but my mom lives san francisco the gods in my head have lately been trying convince me not to visit her , they said it’s too close to the mountain of despair or somthing like that and that i would die in the third day of my visit Chapter 1: raio singals from gods I
Must
Be
Half
Insane
My thoughts have a life of their own. Feeling godly presences is scary and dangerous your probably wondering who I am, my name is patria Jameson
I Learn things from them {like Zeus’s birthday} hearing gods isn’t the only abnormal about me I dream in five senses, {hearing seeing smelling tasting and seeing} and I can control what happens in them. I live in boston but my mom lives san francisco the gods in my head have lately been trying convince me not to visit her , they said it’s too close to the mountain of despair or somthing like that and that i would die in the third day of my visit
they had gotten their way twelve times

darkangel09 said...
Apr. 2, 2011 at 1:11 am
it sounds intresting. but i suggest that you combine the paragraph before chapter 1 and chapter one. other wise so far so good