A Question of Love This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Unknown
   I'mgoing to make you fall in love with me by the end of the summer." I blushedand smiled, not responding because it is only the second time we have talked.Being perfect strangers but having a weird connection made work challenging, andon top of that, everyone talked about us. They talked about the time we spenttogether. To save my sanity, I pushed him away. I tried desperately to talk toother people at work so no one would see that he had feelings for me, feelings Imight not have for him.

"Why are you so afraid of me?" he askedconstantly. Honestly, I didn't know.

"Have you fallen in love with meyet?" he would ask every day. I pretended not to hear him and just keptworking. As the days went by we spent more time together flirting and teasingeach other, doing anything but work. He would always tell me how special I madehim feel, but I would just thank him passively, never returning thecompliment.

"Have you fallen in love with me yet?" he asked forthe last time as the summer came to an end. But this time it was different.Instead of avoiding the answer, and the question, I looked him in the eye andtold him, "It was love at first sight."

keterchoi said...
Mar. 18, 2013 at 1:33 pm:
i really liked it, especially the ending.

RitwikaC said...
awwww that was really sweet at the end. :)

BelieberBlaze said...
It aws good but I think you need to watch your spaces because so many words were together

Poetry1518 said...
PLEASE DON'T READ THIS. YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST FRIDAY BY THE ONE YOU LOVE. NOW YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS SO DON'T STOP. THIS IS REALLY FREAKY!!! 1)say your name 10 times 2)say your mom's name 5 times 3)say your crush's name 3 times 4)paste this on 4 other posts. if you do this your crush will kiss you on the nearest friday. if you don't do this after reading this you will get bad luck send this to 4 other post in 143 minutes when done press F6 and the name of your crush will a... (more »)

jobros4eva said...
Nov. 24, 2011 at 9:59 am:

PLEASE DON'T READ THIS. YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST FRIDAY BY THE ONE YOU LOVE. NOW YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS SO DON'T STOP.

THIS IS REALLY FREAKY!!!

1)say your name 10 times

2)say your mom's name 5 times

3)say your crush's name 3 times

4)paste this on 4 other posts. if you do this your crush will kiss you on the nearest friday. if you don't do this after reading this you will get bad luck

send this to 4 other post in 143 minutes... (more »)

lovestinks39 said...
Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:09 pm:

aww that is so cute. he's not annoying he's caring and persistent. I love the way you wrote it! However she doesn't seem like she pushes him away. But it's awesome the way it is. don't let anyone tell you differently. you are a great writer keep writing!!!!!

theartgeek97 said...
Wow...that would get annoying.  It's like, "NO! I HAVE NOT FALLEN IN LOVE WITH YOU YET! QUIT ASKING!!!" lol

xprezzionstar said...
Mar. 17, 2011 at 8:37 am:
this is really cute i like it alot

Shylynn said...
Dec. 27, 2010 at 2:20 am:
i like it but...

haleyrl said...
This made me smile. I love the idea of it.  : )

SideraCaeli said...
You should watch your spaces, and you should give more information about the relationship; more details. You should show that the girl is more resistant and the guy is more persistant. Just stuff like that

lovestinks39 replied...
Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:10 pm :
she wroite it the way she wanted it. her spaces may have been off but they weren't a distraction away from the story. her writing is great!

SideraCaeli replied...
Jun. 20, 2011 at 2:56 pm :
It was a great story... But yes I was distracted. So it is distractable. Or else I wouldn't have said anything...

KelseyForLife said...
Aug. 3, 2010 at 8:15 am:

this is so cute. I love this. 

Nice! 

Write more!! :D

smufius said...
Mar. 29, 2009 at 12:37 pm:
i love this its so beautiful