Chessland

Are we the good guys or the bad guys? Are we there to help them or tear them apart so we can make some money? I want to believe that we are the good guys but sadly we are not. We drive off to the mansion where our next victim awaits. This will be worst than i thought. The ground is like a chess board. The castle is like a chessboard. The tees, flowers, and animals are like a chessboard. We walk to the wide chess door and knock awaiting the weirdo who built this to open the door. Instead it is a small five year old. She had curly blonde locks and was on top of a great dane. Her white dress was perfect and she had on fake butterfly wings.
"Welcome to Chessland." she alled in a clear voice. "I'm Queen Paige and you must be the soldiers that the prince was supposed to send 18 months ago."
"I'm Cassie sweetie and i need to talk to whoever owns this house."
"I own this castle and everything around it now come in and get dressed you are out of uniform."
We walked in teh empty chessboard house. Some of the patterns were spirals or resembled odd shapes but other than that the house was empty. She walked along the square and clothes were in her hand. i rubbed my eyes to see if what i saw was true.
"How id you do that?"
"You have to be truly insane to get around here alive."
"Oh."
I dressed and turned on the camera.
I did my usual routine but i didn't feel right. It felt to plain. Taht is how the three months went in the chessland castle. Paige had no parents and she lived here by herself and her dog Treasure. One day i told my boss that they could do whatever they wanted with Chessland and that Paige would live with me. I was dead wrong to do that. I took her to the site where they were tearing chessland down.
"My chessland!," she crid. "They are tearing down my chessland!"
she broke out of my arms and ran into the castle i heard her laugh just as the ceiling collasped on top of her. Paige had taught me the secrets of Chessland and how you had to be mad sometimes to truly be sane. Because if everyone was sane then there would be know such thing as insane. That was fifteen years ago and her laugh still haunts me.

Imaginedangerous This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
A little odd, but then most dreams are. You could improve your punctuation a little- there are a few errors that are confusing.

CheshireCat replied...
thanx and ya it took me like 3 minutes to post that so maybe i should of took my time...check out some of my other work plz thanx for the comment