Rise in love: Chapter 1

Introduction:

My life has always been simple; I was aloof to my surroundings that turned out to have vile situations, of course I wouldn’t know because my mother, Crystal, was the one who protected me from it. When my oldest brother disappeared two years ago, it tore my mother from limb to limb. So she’s careful not to lose me for she fears I’ll leave too.

Honestly, I love my mother and just to make her happy, I kept a high appearance here in Miami. Crystal moved us here because she proposed that it would be a better way to start over. So, she bought a beach house that was near that town, but closest to the ocean. People (men mostly) knew her as the most magnificent, seductive, rich, young mistress. Guys goggled over my mom and of course me too.

Being fifteen years young, I’m extremely mature mentally and physically. Huge breasts, slim, petite body with a perfectly structured behind; my hair is pitch black and I have light green eyes. As I grew up through life I tried my best to keep Crystal from being so worrisome about me, but that is until I experienced new things…actual feelings and my other life.

Matice said...
Dec. 13, 2011 at 11:44 am

Hey, good job! I think you could have worked a little more on building up what sort of relationship the girl and the mother had, or how they both saw the whole thing. But overall, it was definitely something I'd love to keep reading. :)

Please check out some of my work if you get a spare minute. Feedback always means a lot to me. Have a nice day!

gymbabe This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

This is great, awesome descriptions.  Amazing job.  Please write more!

Btw, will you check out and comment on my work?

truewriter324 replied...
sure it means a lot that u commented!

gymbabe This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Yeah, I love it when people comment too, that's why I always try to reply to everyone:)

truewriter324 replied...

lol so  were on the same page!

Yep:)