Rise in love: Chapter 1 | Teen Ink

Rise in love: Chapter 1

By KiaThais21 BRONZE, Columbia, South Carolina
KiaThais21 BRONZE, Columbia, South Carolina

"dont leave the one you love for the one you like...because the one you like will leave for the one they love" -unknown-

Introduction:

My life has always been simple; I was aloof to my surroundings that turned out to have vile situations, of course I wouldn’t know because my mother, Crystal, was the one who protected me from it. When my oldest brother disappeared two years ago, it tore my mother from limb to limb. So she’s careful not to lose me for she fears I’ll leave too.

Honestly, I love my mother and just to make her happy, I kept a high appearance here in Miami. Crystal moved us here because she proposed that it would be a better way to start over. So, she bought a beach house that was near that town, but closest to the ocean. People (men mostly) knew her as the most magnificent, seductive, rich, young mistress. Guys goggled over my mom and of course me too.

Being fifteen years young, I’m extremely mature mentally and physically. Huge breasts, slim, petite body with a perfectly structured behind; my hair is pitch black and I have light green eyes. As I grew up through life I tried my best to keep Crystal from being so worrisome about me, but that is until I experienced new things…actual feelings and my other life.

This story is based on what i sometimes wish my life was like. When i have issues this is where i run away too in my mind.. i know it sounds crazy but i do have a crazy imagination.

Matice BRONZE said...
on Dec. 13 2011 at 11:44 am
Matice BRONZE, O&#39Fallon, Missouri

"Maria, first, let me say that you will most certainly regret it. Second, let me say that I'm in."-Smith

Hey, good job! I think you could have worked a little more on building up what sort of relationship the girl and the mother had, or how they both saw the whole thing. But overall, it was definitely something I'd love to keep reading. :)

Please check out some of my work if you get a spare minute. Feedback always means a lot to me. Have a nice day!

OfficialApprover PLATINUM, Orefield, Pennsylvania

Grab life by the balls. -Slobberknocker
We cannot change the cards we're dealt just how we play the hand
Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted
It's pretty easy to be smart when you're parroting smart people
-Randy Pausch

Yep:)      

lol so  were on the same page!

Grab life by the balls. -Slobberknocker
-Randy Pausch

Yeah, I love it when people comment too, that's why I always try to reply to everyone:)

sure it means a lot that u commented!

Grab life by the balls. -Slobberknocker
-Randy Pausch

This is great, awesome descriptions.  Amazing job.  Please write more!

Btw, will you check out and comment on my work?