untitled | Teen Ink

untitled

October 19, 2009
By stormie. GOLD, Toronto, Other
stormie. GOLD, Toronto, Other
14 articles 0 photos 16 comments

Favorite Quote:
ѕcаттεя мε аcяоѕѕ тнε ѕкy; аи∂ juѕт lιкε а ѕтая, ι'll ѕнιиε fоя yоu.♥


I ran as fast as I could. I could hear him gaining on me, could hear his fast breathing as he ran. I wished for something to happen. Something that would distract him long enough for me to escape. But what could I wish for? A tree to fall over? Not likely. For him to trip? Impossible. He was fast and had incredible coordination.

But, something did happen.

I heard him grunt loudly, and stop running. That was odd. But I didn’t stop running. This was exactly what I was wishing for. A distraction.

I saw a clearing up ahead. I ran faster and faster. Hoping he was far behind me now. Just as I reached the clearing, pain shot through my right leg. I stumbled and fell to the wet forest floor. My leg was slowly getting numb. I looked down and saw a strange object protruding from my leg. I looked closely and saw that it was a tranquilizer. I was so confused that I didn’t notice someone slowly walking toward me. I looked up and saw him.

That’s it, I thought to my self, I’m dead now. He kneeled beside me. I had run so hard, that I was gasping for breath. He slowly reached for something behind him. The rope. No! I thought. I don’t want to die. Not like this at least.

“Please,” I begged. I was breathless. “Don’t do this, please. Leave me alone. I didn’t tell anyone. Please. We could go back to the way things were. I won’t tell anyone, just please!”

He stared at me. His light-blue eyes burning into mine. I remembered the first time I looked into them and liked it. Now, it was disturbing. Eyes so blue, that they looked unnatural. He put his right hand underneath my head and lifted it. His left hand had a tissue in it.

“You look so beautiful. Even when you’re about to die.” he said. His voice was so seductive. Maybe that’s why I fell for him so fast. And so hard. He was gorgeous, and I couldn’t doubt that. Even as I was about to be murdered.

He put the tissue on my face, and I smelt a burning scent. Like a chemical. Oh. I thought. Chloroform.

“Good bye.” he said, as my consciousness slowly faded away. “I wish I didn’t have to do this.”

“I.... hate.... you....” I said weakly.

“I love you.”

Those were the last words I heard as everything went black.


The author's comments:
this is something i wrote a while back... it's very unpolished, and i've added a LOT more to it; it's now more than 20 pages long.