A Mean War To a Happy Place

The trees moved to the rhythm, the people danced around the earth, the animals from all over, came to sing a happy song. I can say.... I'm happy to be here, to see all of this love and these happy souls. I wish it would never end, but not all wishes come true.

It ended...
The trees stopped moving, the people stopped dancing, and the animals stopped singing. Everything was in shock. We had war...

For some strange, unknown reason, a war came to our home... our happy home I must say. Everybody was killing except for 2 people. I was one of those two people. I can tell you... it isn't easy having your home threatened with a gun!

My friend and I cry eveyday for those who died. Everyday we remembered all of those trees, all of those people, and all of those animals. I miss the beautiful trees that moved. The beautiful dances we danced. And the beautiful songs animals sang.

I'm sure that one day, peace will come back soon. One day, everything will come back to us.
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.....
....
...
..
.

Years passed and the war did not end, but it did move away. This isn't good enough. I don't want that. I want the killing to stop, the dyeing to stop, and the whole war to stop. One day it will all stop and when it does, I will be happy. But, until then.... We wait......

TigerLynn said...
Go more indepth on the subject and describe some moments