Messages Never Sent | Teen Ink

Messages Never Sent

By Sarahx15 PLATINUM, Brandon, South Dakota
Sarahx15 PLATINUM, Brandon, South Dakota

"Someday everything will make perfect sense. So, for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason." - Art Thomas

Hey Ethan?

I have something to confess. I don’t know if other girls or guys have ever done this but I just want you to know. Because I probably will never really talk to you again irl (if I did that would be AWKWARD)… I don’t even know if you remember this all but I just wanted to tell you – in first grade, when you said you liked me, I don’t think I ever said I like you too. But.

I did like you, a lot. And other times, when it sort of seemed as if you might’ve liked me, I still liked you then. And…I guess I still sorta miss you too.

What I’m trying to say is, I kinda really like you, and I’m not going deny myself the tiny pleasure of saying true things.

But you don’t like me anymore, do you? And that’s okay, I just wanted you to know.

I don’t really expect a response. But what I’m doing is trusting you with everything I’ve wanted to say for forever and that sounded really cheesy…but I kinda trust you not to blab this all over the place…I don’t honestly think you will…but…

So you can ignore if you want…block me and delete all of this spam

But…thanks for listening. If you did.