Clay Piece | Teen Ink

Clay Piece

By msarich6894polahs SILVER, San Pedro, California
msarich6894polahs SILVER, San Pedro, California

I feared that I was done for but I was wrong. When I was taken out of the wrapper, I thought that my creator was going to murder me. But he did not. He just trying to make a shape or sculpture out of me. He took red and blue and fused them together and made purple but left some red and blue and it all turned into a swirl of three colors. He then turned me into a ball and then squished me on the table. I felt as if my life was over. But he did not leave me as a flat piece of clay. He lifted me ups and turned me into a nice pot. I had a life where I was in a package my entire life until this day. I can breathe fine because my creator gave me a new life to live peacefully. I am proud of my creator for making me into a pot to hold stuff in. my new life now has meaning. Before a was a lump of clay and then I was created into something wonderful that has meaning to it. I love my new life because I was multiple individual colors fused into one thing but still will multiple colors.

I had a feeling that my life was over until I met my creator. I was blue yellow and white. He turned a part of my red and blue colors and fully made purple. He created a flower. He then took a piece of yellow and made dots to put around the blue part of clay that I think is supposed to be water. He then made a flower pot with a white color. Then he fully made a flower in a pot. He created a new and interesting life for me. Before I was four colors and was turned into something wonderful and beautiful.

My creator is not who I thought would be. I thought he would he would be a bad person that hates clay even with colors. I think I have value in what my creator made me into. I think he did a good job of turning me into art instead of being a lump of clay. We both thought that our creator was going to turn us into something that isn’t going to attract attention. But we were wrong. We also thought that we were going to hate each other. Our creator turned out to be a great guy and and made us great too.

I molded some clay into fine pieces of pottery.