Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D S1E1 Part 1 | Teen Ink

Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D S1E1 Part 1

January 30, 2018
By matthewgmalato BRONZE, Monticello, Georgia
matthewgmalato BRONZE, Monticello, Georgia
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

S.H.I.E.L.D. Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division. Made to help people that had powers, or the last line of defence. After the Chitauri Invasion of New York, S.H.I.E.L.D. had to help any way they could. Agent Phil Coulson died in the battle of New York. Loki stabbed his scepter in his heart on the helicarrier. Director Fury and a S.H.I.E.L.D. medical team tried to save him but it was too late.


2 Years Later


Agent Grant Ward (Level 6) walked into a mission briefing room with Maria Hill (Assistant Director of S.H.I.E.L.D.) and sat down.


"Hill, what am I doing here?" Ward asked, annoyed


"Coulson asked me to bring you here." She replied.


"Coulson? Phil Coulson?"


"Yes"


"I've read the file, Coulson died on the helicarrier during the Battle of New York."


"So who am I?" an unknown voice said, walking out of the shadows.


"Sorry it was a dark corner and I couldn't resist." Phil Coulson (Level 8) said. "Welcome to Level 7"


Coulson then walked into an office and to a desk that has a name tag Melinda May. She must have heard coming and said, “No.”


“I didn’t even ask you anything yet.”


“Fine, let me rephrase. No, I’m not going on a field op.”


“I don’t want you to, I just want you to drive the bus.”


“Fine”


Somewhere in Los Angeles


“What are we” A man asks his son, Ace.


“We’re a team!” He replies, looking into a window that has The Avengers action pack toy. His father, Mike Peterson could not afford the toy because of slow income for work.


BOOM!


A building explodes right across the street and screams come from inside. Mike tells a man in the crowd to watch ace and he ran  over to the building. He went around back in the alley way. He jumped up and started to climb the wall. He climbed until he could see flames in a window. Mike broke the window and jumped in. Finally he found a lady, grabbed her and jumped out the window and landed on the ground with a bang. He dropped the lady and ran off. He later comes from behind Ace, holds his hand and walked away from the burning building.


The author's comments:

This is Season 1 Episode 1 Part 1 of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is a TV show made for the ABC Television. I am in no way with Marvel or ABC and just want to write this in my free time.