The day it all went wrong | Teen Ink

The day it all went wrong

January 5, 2017
By @alexuskruger BRONZE, Greenland, Arkansas
@alexuskruger BRONZE, Greenland, Arkansas
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

It was all just a normal day. My family was awake. We were all laughing and having a great time. Then it happened. They busted through the door. Coming through the windows. Glass everywhere.
All I could hear was the screaming of my parents. "Run and don't look back." As I dodge the things,people, something one grabs my arm. It pulls me to the ground and covers my face. The next thing I knew i was being picked up by this thing and being thrown in the back of some kind of a vehicle. 
Before i go on let us start back at the beginning. My mom and dad were once lawyers. So they said, but i think it was more than that. I think that they were undercover spies. They were almost alway gone on a “work trip”. Most of the time they would leave me at home and they would just pack up and leave.
When I was about 14 i chose to sneak into the car before they left. I had some clothes, food and my phone. They told me that they were going to Las Vegas to help out someone who got drunk and married a stranger they didn’t even know. Of course i believed them. But this i was going to come and see what they are really up to.
They had no clue that i was there. As we go up there we make no stops but one. It was at a warehouse. They got out of the car and started to yell this “We know you are here so you might as well come out.” 


The author's comments:

This is only a part of the story.i wil post more of it.