The Door | Teen Ink

The Door

By DaBoss970 BRONZE, Colorado Springs Colorado, Colorado
DaBoss970 BRONZE, Colorado Springs Colorado, Colorado

When someone tells you "You can't do that" advise them to quietly sit down and watch.

I have been at work every day I have been walking past this door and I have tried opening it but it’s always locked. The door is about 6ft tall and it is made out of solid gold with a silver handle with diamonds all over it. I went to work and asked one of my coworkers about the door and they didn’t know what I was talking about. So I went to the door and I opened it and stepped inside the door and I can see this is a, 4ft wolf coming out of the distance. As the wolf walks up to me I can hear it’s growling at me. Then I turn around and the door is locked.  I realized the situation was going to be desperate- there was no way i had the strength or shear brutality to overcome such a monstrous creature, so i had to think quickly on my feet. I turn back to the wolf and I jumped on it then I started to wrestle it to the ground.

As I am wrestling this wolf I can see three more wolves come sprinting at me then I feel all of my bones breaking. I am laying down in pain but I have just enough fight in me to keep fighting this monstrous creature of a wolf. Then I get the urge to growl then I do as a result I turn into a 5ft tall all black wolf. When I howled my eyes turned red as in I am an Alpha. But what pack of beasts am I leading I though in addition the wolves stopped fighting me and then in a frightened way they started backing up to me and bowed their heads. I hear the door squeaking open so I hurry off to the distance, then I can see over 50 wolves over this hill and realize they are all under my control now.

The wolves behind me start howling indicating that I am in control of them now. The door opens and I hear a voice saying “What are you doing here?”
I stood there to see if he was talking to me.  I replied in a confused way “I am not doing anything.”  I start to walk over to the door and I am still a wolf. Then I can feel my bones breaking so I stop until I am back into a human. I get out of the door and I am thinking to myself that whenever I go into this door I become a wolf and lead a pack, and when I get out I am a human.