The Door | Teen Ink

The Door

May 19, 2016
By DaBoss970 BRONZE, Colorado Springs Colorado, Colorado
DaBoss970 BRONZE, Colorado Springs Colorado, Colorado
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
When someone tells you "You can't do that" advise them to quietly sit down and watch.


I have been at work every day I have been walking past this door and I have tried opening it but it’s always locked. The door is about 6ft tall and it is made out of solid gold with a silver handle with diamonds all over it. I went to work and asked one of my coworkers about the door and they didn’t know what I was talking about. So I went to the door and I opened it and stepped inside the door and I can see this is a, 4ft wolf coming out of the distance. As the wolf walks up to me I can hear it’s growling at me. Then I turn around and the door is locked.  I realized the situation was going to be desperate- there was no way i had the strength or shear brutality to overcome such a monstrous creature, so i had to think quickly on my feet. I turn back to the wolf and I jumped on it then I started to wrestle it to the ground.

As I am wrestling this wolf I can see three more wolves come sprinting at me then I feel all of my bones breaking. I am laying down in pain but I have just enough fight in me to keep fighting this monstrous creature of a wolf. Then I get the urge to growl then I do as a result I turn into a 5ft tall all black wolf. When I howled my eyes turned red as in I am an Alpha. But what pack of beasts am I leading I though in addition the wolves stopped fighting me and then in a frightened way they started backing up to me and bowed their heads. I hear the door squeaking open so I hurry off to the distance, then I can see over 50 wolves over this hill and realize they are all under my control now.

The wolves behind me start howling indicating that I am in control of them now. The door opens and I hear a voice saying “What are you doing here?”
I stood there to see if he was talking to me.  I replied in a confused way “I am not doing anything.”  I start to walk over to the door and I am still a wolf. Then I can feel my bones breaking so I stop until I am back into a human. I get out of the door and I am thinking to myself that whenever I go into this door I become a wolf and lead a pack, and when I get out I am a human.