My Tragic Hero Story | Teen Ink

My Tragic Hero Story

By MichyRamirez BRONZE, Farmers Branch, Texas
MichyRamirez BRONZE, Farmers Branch, Texas

"Pick yourself up off the ground. You're sure as hell too good to let them hold you down." -All Time Low

My Tragic Hero story is a giant panda, who was named Senor Panda. He wasn’t meant to be a villain, but he had serious anger issues and to him, the only way to solve his problem, was to sit on people’s faces until they died by lack of oxygen. He only did it to the people who got him mad. I guess you can say he’s kind of like hulk, but he isn’t so aggressive, well maybe a little. At first he only killed like one or two people, didn’t seem like a lot, he thought it was okay, it was only the people who were mean to him, that’s all. But there’s some days where you just wake up in a bad mood, and take it out on everyone, well that’s what happened, he took it out on everyone, or it’s better to say...took out everyone. Senor Panda was in a terrible mood one day, had a bad nightmare that everyone was out to get him, and were making fun of him behind his back. That day he pushed everyone out of his way, stepped and sat in anyone who got close to him. Later on that day his little sister, Senorita Panda, well since she doesn’t have that much anger pent up inside of her. she’s more of a happy person...or panda, so she’s really tiny and adorable. Well that day she thought it was a good idea to stand up to her brother and tell him that it isn’t good to hurt innocent people, that he needs to change his attitude. Since no one ever dared to stand up to Senor Panda, he was angered, he got really mad that he threw her to the side of a building, not realizing how small and fragile she is, she died once her head hit the brick wall. Senor Panda felt terrible, he didn’t mean to kill his little baby sister. She was the only family he had left, since he sat on his own family, but what did that matter? it’s not like any of them knew how to understand him. But she did, she was the only reason in his life that could make him smile. Surprising i know. Oh how much of a jerk, how much of a heartless soul he was. He never really worried about who or the amount of people he killed, but this is different. and for her he had to change his ways. There was no other choice but to… go to anger management classes. So for many years Senor Panda was in rehab, trying as hard as he could to get better. for her, for his little sister. And he promised himself once he was out, he would be different and treat people differently. No one understood why he was mad, and that wasn’t their fault. But they got hurt in the end because he just didn’t know how to talk to people. But now it would be different. Senor Panda will get better.

I guess I just like Panda Bears.