Lightning boy | Teen Ink

Lightning boy

By Lightning1738 BRONZE, Riverside, California
Lightning1738 BRONZE, Riverside, California

Lightning Boy
One rainy day after the first day of High School Joseph was coming home then all of the sudden “bam” he got struck by lightning. Surprisingly he wakes up twenty minutes later wondering what happened.He continues to walk home when he finally gets home he he goes straight to his bed. The next morning  he feels kinda funny he goes to open his door and it shocks him. He continues to walk to the restroom. He starts to brush his teeth and he sees electricity flowing through his hands. He starts to walk to school now and sees these football kids that always pick on him. He tries to walk by them but they see him so they come huddle around him so he decides to hit one of them in the face.It creates a huge spark and they all go flying execpt for him. So he decides to keep walking to school whiles he's walking he to school.After school he sees the same kids but they leave him alone this time.A few day goes by and he's sees this kid picking on someone else so he goes over there and tells him to stop.The kid pushes him and now there are in a big fight. Joseph goes to throw a punch and lightning comes out of his hand but the other kid deflects it. Then the principal comes and breaks it up and they get sent home.Joseph thinks he has super power because of all this cool stuff that's happening so he wants to create a outfitters  like every other superhero.                                                                                                                                                                  

He decides to call his superhero name “Electro” .A few days go by again and joseph is thinking about what that kid did and how  he deflected his lightning bolt.He decides to watch the news and sees that he is destroying the whole city.He goes outside to get over there and sees that there is a cloud that he is able to ride on. Joseph gets over there and they get in a huge fight the whole fight is going back and forth when electro finally gets a good hit all and decides to risk it to get a good hit off and ends him.This was a long and painful fight that fortunately finally was over. Now he wants to go home and take a long nap after all that sweat dripping down his face from the hot weather. The next day he goes to school and everyone is cheering for him and is so happy that he got rid of him.He feels good knowing that people are proud of him because of what he did.