The Jefferson's | Teen Ink

The Jefferson's

May 18, 2015
By MJBAGGINS BRONZE, El Paso, Texas
MJBAGGINS BRONZE, El Paso, Texas
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
" There is nothing like looking, If you want to find something. You certainly usually find something if you look, But it is not always quite the something you were after."


There is always that weird dysfunctional family where you think they might be mass murders. But very rarely there is that dysfunctional family who actually are psychotic in nature. Meet the Jefferson’s every morning is the same with them; a vicious threat, then a gun shot, and then `a kiss goodbye. The neighbors are too scared to call the police. And the police are too scared to answer the call. But this day was different. Mr. Jefferson drove madly away from the house in his 1973 Camaro and no 10 seconds late Mrs. Jefferson followed chaotically in her 1975 Mustang. In the heat of the chase the Jefferson’s house exploded. It was all over the news “Fire fight on wheels” rang the headlines. The Car chase ended on the overhead pass in the spaghetti bowl when Mrs. Jefferson rear ended the Camaro and caused the mustang to flip over and land evenly on the edge of a high drop. The Jefferson’s crawled out of their cars and began to embark in a vicious and desperate hand to hand combat fight. Mr. Jefferson had the Strength and Durability advantage, while Mrs. Jefferson had speed, stamina, and flexibility advantage. Mr. Jefferson was seen strangling and choking Mrs. Jefferson, and then Mrs. Jefferson stabbed him with a knife from her ankle and mustered all her strength to throw him on the tilting Mustang. Mr. Jefferson turned red with rage and yelled “I love you!” Then Mrs. Jefferson blushed and said “I hate you” very cheerfully. She grabbed a grenade from his Camaro and threw it under the tilting ford. It blew up and fell down 60 feet where for sure Mr. Jefferson met his death. Mrs. Jefferson put on sun glasses and got into the still drivable Camaro and drove away. But then an automatic recording came on and it was a recording from Mr. Jefferson saying “I knew you would kill me in the end. I knew you were always the better spy. I knew it and that’s why I had a finger print scanner on my keys. It will play this message in the event you killed me. I had a setting like that. There is no surviving what comes next. You didn’t think you would win that easy did you?” The car blew up with a blast radius of 90 feet. There were no survivors.


The author's comments:

It's comical, It's gritty, It's entertaining, It will definitley get your attention.