Hayt VS Aspect | Teen Ink

Hayt VS Aspect

By PrimalAbyss, BRONZE, Oshkosh, Wisconsin
PrimalAbyss, BRONZE, Oshkosh, Wisconsin

"A wiseman speaks because he has something to say, a fool speaks because he has to say something" -Unknown

Two warriors stood facing each other. Their battleground was rainy and dark. The battle of a lifetime was to ensue...

Hayt stood wielding a Sword and a folded pole arm was strapped to his back. But the warrior also had other abilities in his arsenal.

Aspect stood looking back at Hayt wielding a Chikage Blood Katana. Fire raged around his left hand. Showing abilities as a pyromancer.

Small cameras floated around them. No bigger then a baseball. Recording the fight for the Fans of the RHG tournament to watch.

An announcer cleared his throat and spoke, "Ladies, gentlemen thank you for tuning in, our fighters today are Hayt, "The Ethereal Reaper" and Aspect, "The Lords Burn" Both are new to RHG and should hold a promising fight, now let's tune in and wait for the fight to begin! The fans at home cheered and the screens went back to the battlefield.

Aspect was the first to move, he sprinted forward and threw a fireball at Hayt who blocked it with the flat of his blade and grinned. His violet eyes Locked onto Aspect who glared back with pure blue iris. Aspect threw another fireball and Hayt rolled out of the way. Then came up and swung in diagonal arc. Aspect dodged nimbly and swung his sword but his arm was caught and before he could recover Hayt smashed his forehead into Aspects sending the pyro onto his back.

Hayt looked down at Aspect then huffed, "I think that's enough of a warmup" he finally said. Then he swung his sword around him expertly then stepped back and let Aspect stand. Who only nodded.

The fire around Aspect's hand increased and engulfed his whole arm. He then began chanting in a language that only he seemed to know. He then used his sword to cut his arm open. Making his blood spill to the ground. Which boiled and made a seal on the ground. Then exploded and Aspects sword was now longer and blood red, and now sporting spikes from the blade. The Pyro grinned and rushed forward swinging wildly. Hayt scowled then started blocking and dodging, barely stopping the assault. He the found and opening and kicked Aspect back. Who raised his hand at the Reaper and fired a cone of searing flame at Hayt.

The Reaper vanished and appeared behind the Pyro and laughed, "Cute trick" he then rammed a knee into Aspects spine making him land on his face. He then spun his blade in a full circle.

Aspect stood and rushed forward but this time Hayt was ready for him. And countered his blade strikes with his own. Sparks flew through the air as they battled. Ducking under swings and dodging, and countering. It seemed almost evenly matched.

The fans watching were going crazy from the display. Bets were being placed at record rates. Hundreds of thousands were placed on both fighters. The announcer narrated the battle as it raged.

The two had come to a stop and were looking at each other. Aspect was panting lightly, looking rather annoyed at the seemingly unscathed Hayt.

"You're pretty good" Aspect said. His body soaked from the rain. Along with everything else. "To bad I'm going to have to kill you" he said then straightened up and pointed his Sword at Hayt.

Hayt laughed, "we will see about that" he then threw his hand back toward his lower back. The blade of his sword slid into the pole arm strapped to his back. And the pole arm extended with a Metallic click and a show of sparks. Hayt then pulled the scythe from his back and rat it on his shoulder, "You've come for my life...I've come for your Head" he said then sprinted forward at inhuman speeds and swung At Aspects neck. The Pyro was lucky enough to dodge and then swing back but was blocked.

Aspect smirked then flicked his wrist. And the puddle of blood boiled again then two human looking Creatures rose come it and screamed. Then rushed forward. Hayt jumped and double legged Aspect making him fly back. He then grabbed his scythe with both hands and swung down toward one of the creatures head. But the nimble beast dodged and came up to his side then swung nasty looking claws at his face. He ducked and caught its arm and then threw it over his shoulder making it smash into the earth. The other creature got lucky and sliced three lines into his cheek which started to bleed. Hayt spun and the handle of his blade smacked the creature to the side. It landed next to its kin and both hissed hatefully.

Aspect was back on his feet and watching the scrabble with humor end eyes. "Like my pets?" He asked Hayt as he put his katana into the ground .

Hayt looked at the creatures, "Cute but unfortunately, time draws short. So I'm going to have to end playtime." He said then one of the creatures lunged. He stopped and smashed an elbow into its stomach making it cough blood and double over. He then wrapped his arm around it head and grabbed its jaw then twisted harshly. Snapping its neck and killing it. It dropped to the ground and melted back into a blood stain. It's brother kissed and stood taking a few steps, but Hayt moved impossibly fast and appeared only a few feet away from Aspect who looked shocked. The creature froze. Then it was hit by an invisible force. Once, twice, a third time. Then it was hit back and fourth by a hundred invisible fists. Until it sounded like a machinegun was firing. It then exploded violently into a stain.

Aspect stepped back, "what the h---? You were holding back!? What are you!?" He demanded

Hayt only grinned and his violet eyes flashed brightly, "The Ethereal Reaper, and it's time..." He vanished and appeared behind Aspect then kicked him in the back of the knee. Making him fall. He then set his blade so it was pointing toward Aspects heart. He then put a boot to the Pyros back and pushed, "To put you to rest" he then slammed his boot into his spine and the blade of the scythe exploded out of Aspects back. Killing him. Hayt then pulled him off and the body knelt eyes blank. As if asking forgiveness from a god. Hayt raised his Scythe and swung. Decapitating Aspect and making him fall to the ground head rolling away. "May the Nine guide you" Hayt said then walked away scythe over his shoulders and hands draped over the handle.

"Ladies and Gentlemen we have a winner! The Ethereal Reaper Hayt!" He shouted and the fans cheered.

This is our worlds. Blood, violence, and death is daily, and not frowned upon. Welcome to RHG...

Just a short story that I wrote, nothing really special. No real plot to it yet. Maybe in the future.