Big breakfast | Teen Ink

Big breakfast

March 4, 2015
By Anonymous

It was early monday morning and I was really hungry because I had a really late workout last night.I am a professional gymnast,I love working out and staying in the gym late.Monday morning I was really hungry so I got out of my trampoline bed and did a 360 backflip and put a peanut butter and jelly pop tart in the toaster.I did a front flip over to the fridge and got some milk,I did a side flip over to the cabinet and got a glass.When I turned around to pour some milk into the glass,the pop tart became lifesize and started jumping around my house of trampolines.The pop tart jumped all around my house,I tried to chase after it but it was very fast.I tried to eat it three times but it just kept jumping.I did a front flip over to the pop tart but it did a side flip over me.After that I knew there was only one solution,I got some water guns and filled them up with milk.I found the pop tart in my living room,I sneaked in and did a side flip and blasted the pop tart with milk.It tried to jump but it started falling apart.I ate half of the pop tart and put the other half in a giant plastic bag and lived peacefully in my house of trampolines.


The author's comments:

I thought of this off the top of my head