my story | Teen Ink

my story

January 21, 2015
By manuel arias BRONZE, Bronx, New York
manuel arias BRONZE, Bronx, New York
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

“Yahoo! I finally got the new game,” Rin said with the biggest smile on his face. “Can’t wait to go home and play this game.” “He then arrived.” Rin said. “Where is everybody? Ugh? There’s nobody here,” Rin thought.

                                                                
                                                            WONT BE BACK BY
                                                                     BY 10:30 p.m
                                                             I LEFT FOOD FOR    
                                                              YOU AND YOUR
                                                                     SISTER

“Why are they leaving me here with her and she is not coming here by 4:00.” well anyways Im going to play my new game. Now where is the head gear to go to the virtual world. Aha!, I found it. Alright I've got the disc in now to start. First lay down on the bed, second close your eyes. Now the fun part. Link start!
                                                              WELCOME TO FIRE EMBLEM
                                                                                 MMO
“Wow the title is so cool! I wonder how this game will turn out.” Rin said in excitement. “I hope its good.” Rin said.

                                              USERNAME: Rin
                                              PASSWORD:***********
                                              COUNTRY: JAPAN
                                              HOMETOWN: KYOTO
                                              HAIR COLOR AND EYES: RED HAIR, BROWN EYES
                                              HEIGHT/WEIGHT: 5’4, 11O LB
                                               DATE OF BIRTH: 1/27/1999
“Why would they need all that information on person?,”  Rin with a blank expression on his face. “Well that does not concern me  at all.,” Rin said. “hugh?,” with Rins face looking wired. “What the hell why is my body glowing!” Rin is look at his body glow. “Transport complete,” the transporter spoke. “Welcome to the main gate you will start your adventure. The quest is to talk to the man in front of the store.” The Transporter said. Rin walks off the transporter. He is looking at his hands and looking around. “Wow this looks real it's like I'm in the real world.”Rin surprised. Rin goes towards the quest giver. He bump into a girl running towards the quest giver. “ow!” Rin is angry.
   “Oh I’m sorry,” said the girl.
“...?” the girl is a little confused.
“Where did he go?” the girl said.
“I’m mmm..right under you,” While Rin is trying to get air.
  “ Will any away what's your name” Rin said.
“ My name is Felicia” Felicia said in a proud voice.
“Are you american?” Rin said.
“Well yes how did you know and I’m only half”  Felicia said.
“ Well because of your blond hair and your half stupid.”Rin said
“ Let get the quest alright” Rin said to her in a grin on his face
  Rin and Felicia walk to get the quest. The quest they took from the npc said this after it gave out the quest. “ Always be on the look out for other players they might steal your loot.” the Npc said. “ Alright lets go” Felicia face full of excitement. After going through the woods they getting the materials for the quest they find a woman. The woman challenge them to duel because she failed to steal their stuff before. “ Hey what is your name your getting on my nerves you b****” Rin fill with rage.
“ Calm down  Rin lets just beat her and gain more exp points” while Felicia is trying to calm him down.     
“Well that will be impossible to me since I’m level 20 and you guys are just level 10” while the mystery woman is mocking them. “ Oh I almost forgot to you my name. It is Nexus.” Then Nexus left without a trace. While Rin and Felicia walk down the path back to town they started in. Rin said “ I wish that I can live in this world.”
“But isn’t this a game?” Felicia said.
“ yes it is but did you forget that it is like the real world in the medieval times. But with 
leveling up your skills, magic, changing the class of your character and going through other dimensions.” Rin explain. “I wish I can live in this world.” Rin said.
“Why is that?” Felicia try to think of some explanation. “ Is it because you're being bullied or you hate your parents.”
“No. Because the world we live in now is dirty and is slowly rotting away with all the filth we use.” Rin said out loud. “Also because I can be my real self.” Rin said.
A blue light suddenly transported Rin and Felicia to the starter town where mostly every player in Japan logged in. Then appear a large halo image on top of the tower. Everybody is wondering what is going on. The large image spoke. “ Hi players. welcome to the Fire Emblem MMO.” said the image with the voice all static like. “ I’m here to challenge you players to a players to game. As you can see the logout button is not there or your reboot system is gone to.” said the image.
“ What the hell are you talking about,and who are you first of all.” A random player yelled out.
“Well of course I’m the games creator. I’m Akiyama Yamato. But you guys can call me by my first name Yamato.” Said Yamato. “ Now we're done with the introduction lets explain the fun part. First, I said you can’t leave the game so that is the first step down. Second, when you die you can not respawn. To it simple if you die here you die in the real world. Three, you must complete all 200 hundred floors. By my calculations I think you players could clear all the floors by two years and one month. That is all and have fun happy halloween hahahahahah.” While the image disappear.
After the a crowd have heard that. There was panic in the courtyard. No one was thinking throw words that the game creator said. Rin and Felicia walk pass the whole crowd of people crying in fear. But Rin was happy.
“ Finally something good has happen. The game was getting boring with all the quest giving.” Rin said. Back at Rin’s home his sister came back from after school.
“ onii-san I’m home.” Rin’s sister said.
Rin’s sister goes to the fridge and reads the note after that she got the food from the fridge and heat it up. She goes and takes the food and eat it the living room. She turns on the tv and the new pops up as the first channel.
“ News reporting live right now there are about 5 people died and 200 hundred going to the hospital. Due to a new game called Fire Emblem Mmo.” said the news reporter.
Now back to where Rin and Felicia are. Both of them are walking down the road fighting wolves to gain more experiences and level up.
“ I wonder what my family is doing now.The game is going to be heard about in the new.”Felicia said.
“I got two brothers and three sisters.” said Felicia.
“Wait why are you changing the subject. To you having siblings with what just happen.” Rin said.
“ Because I wanted to got a problems. So anyway brothers names are Tim, Sato, and Satoshi. My sisters names are Kim, and Vanessa.” Felicia said in a low voice.

While Rin was over joy about what happen he thinks to himself about make a group or join a group. Then thinks what might happen next if the crew he makes turns on him. But he is not afraid because he will plane to make himself a level higher than others. And kill them. But now there in a game where they can die. Anything can go. If People become savage and player kill other players. “ Anyways if you know what my sisters name. Her name is Severa.


The author's comments:

what inspired was the anime I wacht .