tails of bumpy | Teen Ink

tails of bumpy

December 9, 2014
By jamies BRONZE, Stockton, California
jamies BRONZE, Stockton, California
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
do or do not there is no try!


TALES OF THE GREAT BUMPY

“Hm…..daada oh hey all’a ya’ll out’a dear how ya’ll doin’, My name a Papa Ralph. I was just going down to go fishing for my homemade gumbo, but how ‘bout I tell you a story? About Ol’  Hopper, but Hopper was not his real name his a name was Bumpy. Now Bumpy was not the smartest rabbit, but he was the oldest. It all takes place about a century ago. Bumpy was out there tak’in all the leafs from in his yard”
“Hmm stupid leafs don’t want to get into their pile mmm.”
“Hey there bumpy what you  up to today?”
“Who’s that calling my name.  Oh hey there Papa Ralph how you doing I was just trying to get these leafs into one pile’ but they keep going into the rose bushes.”
“Oh’ that is no problem at all. Let Papa Ralph help you.”
“ No, no, no, Papa Ralph.  I don’t want you to hurt  yourself.”
“Well’ a how old you think Papa Ralph is?”
“No, no, no, no, afence papa ralph besides I moving out of this place.”
“Hey bumpy, do you want Papa Ralph to make you so gumbo to go on the long journey?”
“Oh’ yes, Papa Ralph I would love that ya.”
So Papa Ralph made him a huge and big gumbo bigger than his little body can eat. And gave him the rest then I sent him on the road to go on his journey but thats not all of this story see he left my house and went to go find another village.
“Okay first step is to get food on the road check, now to find an nice area to build a house at.”
“Hmmmm, this seems like it would be a nice place to be ya there's a waterfall and a lake and a nice little area to build in.”
“Hello, hello, who is building in this new property.”
“Oh’ hello umm what is your name.”
“Oh’ I’m most ashamed of myself sir my name is Charles “Charles the fox” at your service.”
“Well, hello Charles my name is Bumpy but you can call me Hopper                                         “Of course Bumpy the rabbit.”
“Can I show you around town.”
“Mmm ya shur. Besides I need a break.”
“Well’ on the way, where did you come from.”
“Well’ sir I came from a small  town called Knickerbocker.”
“Thats right next to trongsa where I grew up.”
“Really I thought that it was the only town in the region.”
“Well, we're here sir.”
“So me around to people in the town.”
“Well’ yes sir that was the plan.”
“So this is?”
“Yes this is bartholomule my partner.”
“BUNNY I like bunny they so fluffy uhhhh.”
“He was so brilliant be for the incident.”
“Well’ a what happend charles.”
“Well’ lets just say that it was all taken care of.”
“Well’ how about I go to the store and get nails.”
“Sure the nail store is that way.”
“CAN WE GET HIM BOSS CAN WE?”
“Hush you dim witted fool…. of course we are going to get him.”
“YAY YAY YAY WE GO GET DA BUNNY oh sorry forgot quiet.”
“Humm now that might just do it one nail hear one there some wood and now its done.”
“Now first i'm gonna need an axe then a trap then we gona skin this little rabbit. and have him for lunch! Eh heheheh!”
“Okay now we set the trap and wait for it to come then we cut the trap.”
“Man I can't wait until i go to charles house and tell him the surprise.”
“Hey howdy partner.”
“Hey Bubba Jr.”
“ Hey bumpy.”
“HEY UP THERE IS THERE ANYONE ALL TALL?”
“Oh hey bartholomule what you doing up in there.”
“Well um how did i get in here oh right um i was walking then i pass out then woke up in here.”
           “well let me get a ladder and um maybe get charles.”
“No need.”
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA”
                     

PART ?
“Mmmmm man oh man this rabbit stew will taste great.”
“Hey aaaaa what you gonna do with me umm let me out hey I say let me out.”
“Oh I can’t do that bumpy”
“Hey what you knuckle heads doing with my friend bumpy”
“Well’old man if you we are gonna kill this rabbit and eat him for dinner how you like the sound of rabbits feet”
“Well’ no you is not gonna eat my friend”
“You get him Papa Ralph get him beat him up now can you untie me”
“So thanks to Papa Ralph bumpy got away and they ate good for a week and if you want   I’ll tell you another story if you want ya oh good”                                                                        Okay now this story is a story that is about bumpy and the foxes crackel
“Hmmm I wonder if Papa Ralph is doing anything now he might want to go fishing for some leeches”
“Hey there bumpy how you doing”
“Hey there    “grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr owwwwwwww lll”
“Hey hey was a that Papa Ralph?”
“Well’ a I a I don’t know anymore than you bumpy”
“Grrrrrrr Eh hehehe!”
“Maybe its the floor”
“Grrrrr Eh hehehehe!”
“And then all of a sudden the floor started to rumble, and then the floor broke. And it lead to a dark cave “
“And then Bumpy started to follow and saw a gigantic pile of bones on the floor and  started to get scared. So he ran back home jumped out the hole and ran to Papa Ralph and said “Papa Ralph did you know that you have an animal under your house.”
“So Papa Ralph said ok lets go get a net and go to trap the animal”
“So they went to the department store and bought a gigantic net”Ar you fixing to trap an animal?”
“Well yes we are”
“Ya Charles last purchase in this store was this kind of net”
“Really?”
“Ya well mayor said if anyone gets caught that they would get hung for it.”
“Oh well  good day”
“Bye sir”
“Bye, Papa Ralph did you hear that why I don’t want to get hung”
“Don’t worry Bumpy”
“So then we went back home and tried to get that animal.And an animal we found the thing that we found will make a nun go crazy. We went to the hole and  found a gigantic
mound of bones. We whent to set the net up and found a piece of skin.
“AHahaha I will kill you just like you killed my friend”
“Then out of the big dark hole Charles came out then started attacking”
“so then bumpy hit him and he finally is dead and now if you want to see him he is at the top of mount rushmore.


The author's comments:

bumpy trys to run from his bullyes