Betrayal | Teen Ink

Betrayal

By KnowMyStory7382 BRONZE, Williamsburg, Virginia
KnowMyStory7382 BRONZE, Williamsburg, Virginia

Live well, Love freely, and Laugh like tomorrow will never come

Her eyes were a mystery, that it seemed no one could solve. She was small but a vibe of power flowed off her. She was gentle and kind, her smile could give anyone hope. She could read people like a book and know their life story before they could even speak a word to her. She wasn’t meant for her position, then again a Lady never would but there she sat on an iron throne. Her strength and passion had gotten her here and the love for her people. Barely a woman yet looking up into her fierce eyes, I felt overpowered. “Your grace,” I kneed down before her, “I offer you my services.” My eyes stayed glued to the floor. She was gently and stood in front of me.
“Rise,” she whispered down to me. I raised to my feet, towering her but at least 2 feet. Her eyes had soften and she raised out her hand. Without taking my eyes off her I leaned down and kissed it. “I would be honored to have you in my court, Lord Griffon,” like gliding across the floor she turned back to her throne. Before she sat she turned back to me, “I except only the best,” her voice was firm. I bowed once again, feeling the weight of my sword on my side.
“As you wish my queen,” I rose and looked once more into her deep brown eyes. She nodded showing I was dismissed. I turned and walked straight for the doors but I felt her eyes rest on my back till I slipped out of the throne room.

Should I coutinue? 

Stephanie_Langham BRONZE, Abingdon, Other

"Words have the power to create and destroy."
"Give me a pen and paper and watch me turn the world upside down."

You must continue. I really want to know what happens next because this start is very good. You seem to be a very good writer and there are a number of interesting ways that you could continue this story. I'm excited to read what you might write next! :)