Fights 2 Coolguy's Revenge | Teen Ink

Fights 2 Coolguy's Revenge

By JimCorners BRONZE, Maysville, Kentucky
JimCorners BRONZE, Maysville, Kentucky

"When I get scared I slam" -Zachary Ashcraft.

Fights 2 Coolguy's Revenge

In the beginning there was nothing. Then, there were fights. Since humanity began men and women have fought. Because fighting was a thing that all humans did, select people have rose throughout history due to their proficiency in the art of fights. People such as: Sun Tsu, Genghis Kahn, Jet Lee, and many more, have all ascended beyond mere humanity to claim their place in human history. These great warriors and tacticians can all be described as legends. The only thing they did in order to achieve this title was to fight.

We return to reality to find a man lying unconscious in a pool of orange juice. The man in question is none other than the world renown pacifist Coolguy. The situation Coolguy has found himself in would baffle any normal person. His eyes open with a creak. "What happened" Coolguy said out loud, not expecting an answer. "You fought" he heard. The voice was a man's, very old. When an old man says you fought than you know that you did. Coolguy leapt to his feet. Moments later his feet leapt from underneath him. "Why can't I walk?" Coolguy addressed the old stranger.  

He heard no response. This is what fighting does to people. It hurts them and others. When Coolguy was finally able to stand he did so. He looks to the sky, fury burning in his eyes. I will end all fights, I swear. Moments after Coolguy said this the words came out of his mouth. "What?" Coolguy says as his feet evaporate. Coolguy  begins to panick. He attempts to move his arm which, at the time, was located below his knee. After the traumatizing experience of vaporizing Coolguy was not looking forward to waking up. He peeled his eyes open once more and peered into reality. The sky had changed. It was as if the sun had disappeared. "Night" Coolguy whispered to himself. When he realized that he had legs again, Coolguy raised to his feet and looked around. He stood in an open plane, featureless aside from an old well ten feet away from him. The wells size was relatively large for wells. Using his legs, he walked over to where the well was. He leaned over the edge and peered inside. "Fights" he heard a man say. Then darkness.

To be continued, baby.

Hehe

Preferences
§
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
0
-
=
Backspace

Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]

Return

capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\

shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
,
.
/
shift

English

alt
alt

Preferences