The Sisters' and The Masked Evil. | Teen Ink

The Sisters' and The Masked Evil.

By A.K.-Me SILVER, PERAK, Other
A.K.-Me SILVER, PERAK, Other

A pen is mightier then a sword.

Chapter 1

The 3 sisters’ sat in a little circle together in the gazebo which was located at the back-yard of their fathers’ duplex. Each of them wore a beautiful white dress, white jeans, and a white rose on each of their ponytailed hair. Today was their fathers’ wedding day with Miss Rosemary. This didn’t please them one bit; in fact, they didn’t want their father to marry Miss Rosemary at all.

Although they still haven’t even met Miss Rosemary, but they were sure they were going to hate her. It didn’t matter whether they met her or not because the fact that she was going to replace their mother was enough to make them go mad! They were going to make sure the wedding would turn into a complete disaster.

“Did you bring the weapons?” Mary asked Vivid. Vivid took out a plastic bag from behind her back and raised it high in the air for her sisters to see. There was a red crab moving wildly inside the plastic bag. “I’ll make sure it bites the life out of Miss Rosemary,” said Vivid bitterly. A sinister smile began to appear across Mary’s face.

“And you?” asked Mary as she turned to look at Raven. Raven took out a few toy bombs from the pocket of her white dress and said with a smile “I tested them, they sound spectacular!” “And I did my part, glitter guns. I filled them with glitter, make sure you shoot everybody and I’ll shoot the bride and the groom,” said Mary taking out 3 huge toy guns which she had filled with glitter. She gave each of her sisters’ one.

“Now let’s quickly get in the car before dad discovers our plan,” said Mary. “The yard is clear, let’s move!” ordered Mary. The 3 of them ran to the garage which was at the back of the house. “Catch!” said Mary throwing a key to Raven. Raven caught the key.

Raven used the key to open the door of the red saloon car their father owned. Vivid was the first to enter the saloon, then Mary and finally Raven hopped in. They put their guns under the seat and relaxed back on their seats. “Do you think our plan will succeed? I mean we’ve always been so good, do you really think we can do something bad for once?” Raven asked turning to Mary.

‘It is true. We’ve always been too good. We always score A+’s on our exam. We respect our teachers and elder people. We’ve never even said ‘no’ to their orders. Can we actually do something this horrible for once?’ thought Vivid uncertainly. She was beginning to feel nervous.

“We can do it! There is no doubt about it. We’ll do it for mom!!” Mary said confidently, giving both her sisters a blast of confidence. She held her fist tightly in front of her. “For mom!!!” Vivid and Raven shouted preforming the same action as their sister.
“Here Raven; make sure you get good pictures of the tsunami, okay?” said Mary handing Raven a little black camera. “We need great pictures so as to make an album,” reminded Mary. “The Album of Disasters in short it will be called TAD!” said Vivid excitedly and also making her sisters smile.

Just then Mr Arthur walked into the garage. He was wearing a shining black tuxedo. “Hey girls, are you ready?” Mr Arthur asked his daughters. “Sure. But we forgot our SS caps (Super Special caps)” Mary replied smiling sweetly. “I’ll get them for you. But remember not to wear them at the wedding,” Mr Arthur reminded as he left the garage to get his daughters caps.

Mr Arthur did not approve of his daughters wearing those black caps, but since they liked it so much he just let them wear it. “Did you two see his tuxedo?” Raven asked coldly. “Don’t worry; the tuxedo will become trash-edo when I’m done giving it a good spark,” replied Mary.
The 3 of them burst out laughing. They weren’t going to let anyone leave the wedding spotless. They were going to make sure that every single person who was invited to the wedding left the church glittering like mirrors reflecting the suns beautiful and bright yellow rays.

“What are you girls laughing about?” Mr Arthur asked as he walked back into the garage with three black caps in his hands. He was smiling which probably meant that he thought his daughters were happy. The 3 sisters automatically stopped laughing and smiled sweetly at their father.
They didn’t want to frown because that would make everybody think that they were acting suspiciously so they wore the fake sweet smile they wore to everyone ever since they were little. When Mary was 6, she made her sisters promise to always wear that fake smile in front of everyone and always be the good type of kids that adults love most.
“Nothing,” Mary replied, the smile never leaving her lips. Mr Arthur passed the caps to Mary who gave each of her sisters one. Mr Arthur sat on in behind the wheel. With just one twist of the key which was given to him by Raven the moment he stepped into the car, the car roared to life. Mr Arthur drove out the garage and out the back yard.
“This wedding’s going to be great, right girls?” asked Mr Arthur as they drove off. “Of course!” replied Vivid. “Don’t worry dad; this wedding is going to be the best wedding of the century!” confirmed Mary. “A wedding to remember!” added Raven.
And so started their journey into the most miserable wedding of all time…
Chapter 1

“And you?” asked Mary as she turned to look at Raven. Raven took out a few toy bombs from the pocket of her white dress and said with a smile “I tested them, they sound spectacular!” “And I did my part, glitter guns. I filled them with glitter, make sure you shoot everybody and I’ll shoot the groom,” said Mary taking out 3 huge toy guns which she had filled with glitter. She gave each of her sisters’ one.

I want to give a special thanks to all those who have helped and encouraged me in writing the first chapter of this story. Thank You!