The day i found out... | Teen Ink

The day i found out...

February 12, 2014
By Steven_Hyde GOLD, Auburn, New York
Steven_Hyde GOLD, Auburn, New York
17 articles 1 photo 21 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Just Do It"
- Nike
"An eye for an eye only makes the world blind"
- Ghandi


Today is Wednesday, i am a 17 year old boy. But little did i know...... I am a werewolf.. I found out the hard way. The first transformation. It was the worst feeling in the world. The pain was indescribable, the fur was longer than ever.

It all started last month. I began getting hungrier and hungrier by the day. And I had realized that I have been craving meat products. Then I had my first. It was the most painful thing I had experienced in my entire life time. I got down on all fours and began howling to the full moon.

Then I wondered what on Earth I was doing howling at the moon. I asked my mother what's happening to me.. She replied.. You're a werewolf.. You are going to be the next alpha. Then I thought to my self, "oh man this is crazy!!" My mom had said "you're probably thinking that this is crazy but it is true. Your father and I are the top werewolves in the pack." I shouted "THERE ARE OTHERS!!!" My mom said "Yes there are more out there protecting our family."

My mom brought me to the High Council Wolves. They asked "Why is he here?" She replied "because he knows." They looked at her in disbelief. They looked at me and asked "is this true?" I replied "y-yes sir." Then out of no-where one of the members of the high council asked " How did you learn of this?" I repied nervously "well you see sir" I said quickly I.. I.. Um I.. The high council shouted "Spit it out boy" I looked away nervously and finally said.. I had a transformation." The mebers of the high council looked at each other for confidence. The they replied " You will need to learn how to control yourself boy."

To be continued.....