The Death of Lust | Teen Ink

The Death of Lust

By BenFenty BRONZE, Groton, Connecticut
BenFenty BRONZE, Groton, Connecticut

"Almost isn't enough." Teen Titans

Agent 123 Focused log #905

In the center of Adfectus, I was in pursuit of a wanted criminal that's been ruining the lives of millions for the past several years. Her name is Lust; a rather attractive woman with curly blonde hair, a skimpy wardrobe, and a face that's both highly recognizable and irresistible. According to Mr. Records, the keeper of records, and approximate nine hundred seventy-three million, eight hundred forty-seven thousand, five hundred and twenty-nine men have lost their homes, their families, and, in some cases, their very lives because of this notorious fiend; and all she does is sleep with them, for as long as they paid her.

I first spotted her going in to a married man's home while I was riding my motor scooter. She was wearing a very sleazy outfit and had a devious grin on her face. I waited for night to fall, for that was when she would be exhausted from pleasuring her victim, and went in. After opening the unlock door, I climbed a flight of stairs and went into the bedroom, where Lust was sound asleep with that grin on her face. I drew out my hand gun from the pocket in my shirt and aimed at her.

"Lust," I said, loud enough for to wake up. When she did, I saw her breasts covered by the white blanket and her clothes on the side of the bed. She smiled at me, but before she could utter a word, I held out my hand, silencing her.

"Get dressed," I told her, "You're under arrest by order of the Straight Forward Agency."

She giggled and then said, "Alright, I'll play along; but first, don't you want to have some fun before you take me in?"

I spoke not a word and readied my gun to fire. She saw that I was in no mood for games, and hoped out of the bed. As the blanket slid off her, I saw her in her nakedness; that large soft chest, the slim "s" figure, and that shaved vagina; it's not wonder almost ever man on the planet can't stop looking at her. But nonetheless, I was not attracted by her body, and I simply stood there as she put her clothes on.

"So," she began after being fully dressed, "where are we off to?"

"The Asylum in Nomansland, England," I told her, "you're going to stay there for the rest of your life."

You're sweet," she giggled with her hand behind her back, "too bad I have to kill you."

Without warning she through a knife at me, and it would've went right through me if I hadn't ducked. The victim then woke up, but before he could say anything, I reached for my pants pocket and through him six hundred dollars.

"Get back on your feet," was all I said to him before chasing Lust to the kitchen.

Before I entered, another knife was thrown at me. I evaded it and fired three rounds at her; however she deflected each one with two frying pans. I then reached for my right internal pocket and released six cherry bombs all over the kitchen floor. Not wanting to wait for the explosions, she jumped out the window while I used the front door. As the bombs exploded, leaving the kitchen in ruins, Lust stole a neighbor's motorcycle and headed down town.

I climbed on my motor scooter, and as I accelerated, I pressed the button on the right handle with my thumb and transformed it into a bullet car, which was able to catch up with her and her speeding motorcycle. As we were neck and neck, I released a small tack onto the rode and popped her front tire. She spun out of control and was sent flying onto a taxi while the motorcycle exploded behind me. I parked the car next to a white Sudan and chased after her on foot.

When I caught up to her, four blocks later, she turned around and almost cut me with a knife. She sliced at me several times before I pulled out my dual blades, stopping her in her tracks. However, she pushed the swords up, kicked me in the abdomen, and took one of my swords. She twirled around and almost cut off my head, had I not blocked it. After several clashes with one another, I tripped her and reclaimed my other sword. She then took a nail and stabbed me in the ankle. She then got on her feet and went into the Pinnacle Tower.

I took the nail out my ankle and raced after her. She was near the top of the tower when I pull out my bazooka and aimed it at her. I pulled the trigger and the rocket penetrated the ceiling. When the two touched, the tower exploded in a giant mushroom that can be seen from half a mile. I went outside to find Lust's body, but she was no where to be found. When I looked up, I saw her dangling from a flag poll about 4 stories high. I took my graveling hook and shot up to her level.

I was steady on the poll and when I got close to her, I held out my hand to her. She grabbed it but before I could pull her up, she grinned a sleazy grin at me.

"Do I still have to go to that Asylum, you were talking about?" she asked.

I nodded and, still grinning, she slipped out of my hand and fell to the bottom of the road. As she landed, the pavement cracked and as I descended down, I saw that she was still grinning that seductive grin. I called my limo with my car keys and when it arrived, I opened the trunk and I pulled out a two gallon bottle of gasoline and poured it all over her body until it was empty. Afterward, I took the matches from my left pocket, lighted one and dropped it on her. I took a few steps back as she burst into flames.

The reason why I did this was because she was attractive even in death, and she deserved no funeral or burial service of any kind. I put the gasoline bottle in the trunk of the limo and climbed in the back. Moments later, I received a phone call from my boss, Will Power.

"Focus, you son of a b****!" he said in an angry voice, "You were supposed to arrest that whore, not cremate her!"

"She committed suicide before I could make the arrest sir," I told him, "and I only burned her body because-"

"I don't care! You were supposed to follow orders; and those orders were to arrest her and bring her to the Asylum alive!"

"Understood sir."

After that, I was put on a five month suspension for "disobedience" even though I know in my heart, I did the right thing.

End of Log

This is not only a good story, but it also has a good moral.

on Sep. 27 2013 at 9:24 pm
BenFenty BRONZE, Groton, Connecticut

"Almost isn't enough." Teen Titans

So, what do you think?