Nia and the Story 2

Chapter 2

High school life is crazy, that’s really all I can say.
And I gotta say, Iv'e got a lot more boy problems than I used to. Diago is always near my, Dreumain is even closer at times, and of course, Brian and Damian don't really like each other much. But hey, big deal right? I mean, it happens. Sometimes I think I break hearts without noticing until the last minuet. Sometimes, I don't notice at all. Honestly, I really don't feel like going to this next class. Algebra is one of my strengths, but I kinda got stuck with a tough crowd. Everyone, almost, is so annoying. They talk, laugh, and annoy the you-fill-in-the-blank out of the teacher. Most days, she just sits there and yells. On a good day, we write about how sorry we are and what we really come to school for.
Jermy is in that class. I'm just glad he doesn't flirt.

Lunch
I'm not the biggest fan of school lunch, but I can't complain. I see Dreumain in line. Walk ing up behind him, I hug him around the neck." Hey Dreumain. He trows his arms behind him so that he can hug me backwards. I'm wearning my buldging backack still, so his hand reaches a little lower. "Dreumain!" I say. He turns and smiles apoligetically.We stand there for awile as our other friends join us. Somehow, in these high school lines, everyone seem to end up in front of you. So while we were waiting, I rested my arm on Dreumain's shoulder. As I did, he talked to Jayce and Fresh Duche. (Hey don't blame me, he said that's what he wanted to be called!) Anyway.. Dreumain took my hand, which kindof hung over him and kind of stroked it with both hands, holding mine within his for a little while. And then that miraculous moment ended as the cafeteria dude came and bossed everyone into moving back and what not.
Funny how teachers and most adults tend to ruin everyting for everyone else.

TOGA
Walking through the deep dark woods isn't something your mother would want you doing alone, in the dark or not. I guess it didn't matter, since I wasn't even sure if my mother was dead or alive. But I'd find that out soon enough. Trudging on, I got stuck in mud, twice, tripped a number of times, and refuse to reveal how many times Iv'e actually fallen. Just motre hardshps I'll add to the list of what mother got left out on.
Looking up, I see Alan a bit ahead. We're not friends. Not family, not even aqauintances. We are only together, because our doubles share the Next World with each other. And they know the same charming girl. With her, we could rule the world, he says. All he wants to do is use her to get the power he wants. The power he says he deserves, for all he had to encounter. What a bum! Without me, he'd be dead, eaten by vultures or some other vile beast. I'm here to make sure he doesn't harm that girl. My girl. My Nia.

SuNshiNe007 said...
Apr. 13, 2012 at 8:43 am
I wounder what A_Fate_Unknown is up to..He hasnt been on here in a while..

ToranThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
I hope he's ok...

SuNshiNe007 said...
Apr. 10, 2012 at 8:59 am
This is amazing! Wow.. Are you writing a book or something? It says story 2..

Apr. 13, 2012 at 8:34 am
Hey Sunshine!!!Top of the morning to you! Yes, I am attempting to write a book but Iv'e got a bit of writers' block right now, (P I'm really glad you like this!!

SuNshiNe007 replied...
Apr. 13, 2012 at 8:37 am
Good mornin to you too..If thats what that means? Ha..And thats so awsome Toran!! Good luck;) And your very welcome!!

Apr. 16, 2012 at 8:34 am
Thanks so much!!!

SuNshiNe007 replied...
Apr. 16, 2012 at 9:20 am
your very welcome!:)