@ Worst Name in the World | Teen Ink

@ Worst Name in the World

By Tongue_Blep PLATINUM, ????, Ohio
Tongue_Blep PLATINUM, ????, Ohio

Chapter One: Worst Name In the World

I have the strangest, most humiliating name in the whole world.
my name. . . is. . . @. Literally, my name is a symbol that you usually put in your email.
My mom “brilliantly” Got the idea from meeting my dad over email. My name was a constant reminder that I am not normal, I’m far from normal.
My parents, are constant reminder of my stupid name, since they keep on telling me that my name is one of a kind and know one else in the world has it.
And that’s when I reply to myself: that’s because it is also the stupidest and most humiliating name in the world as well.
Though I would soon find out that my name might just actually save my life.
Though I have the weirdest name in the world, I’m not alone. My best friends name is actually a weird one as well. We both share humiliation. His name is Jazlyn. His parents had expecting a girl. Correction: his mom had been expecting a girl. Some rare occasions I call him Jazlyn just to tick him off, but usually I just call him Jaz.
You may think that Jazlyn isn’t such a weird name. Your right, it isn’t. But when you name a boy Jazlyn. . . humiliating, just plain humiliating.
Especially when your mom shouts over the yelling and chattering of the schools hallway: “Jazzy! Oh Jazzy! You forgot your lunch!” Or “Jazzy! You forgot your ointment!” Or “Jazlyn, make sure you take your hysteria pills”.
Yeah, life is pretty humiliating. Especially when your Jazzy!
Though I still have a pretty humiliating name.

Were best buds me and Jaz, and we stick together, even when bullies are picking on us because of our names, we fight back!

Tongue_Blep PLATINUM, ????, Ohio
Thank you so much! Your such a great TI friend! I'm so glad you like my work!! :)(:

Musicalartist, Xxxxx, Other
I like it!  It's a little bit short for me, but I understand the whole story!  Great job!