The Story of Setu | Teen Ink

The Story of Setu

There once was a young, good looking, intelligent, and strong boy named Setu. He was Polynesian but most people just called him the Samoan supaman. why? No one really knows. Maybe its because he can chuck his magical bananas to distant lands. And he always fought evil and won. It all started when his archenemy, Sam but his name known by most people was kryptonite. One day kryptonite decided he wanted to kill Samoan supaman so he couldn’t get in the way of him taking over the world so he thought he could come up with the most evil scheme so he built a submarine so they could build a attracting ray to force a asteroid to hit the north pole so it would melt the ice and make a world wide flood that would extinct the whole human race and once cracker a secret agent also known as Bryce heard about this he told Supaman he heard that he was hiding in the gulf of Mexico so he got his magical banana and rode it to Mexico and when he got there he dove far into the depths of the gulf and he spotted kryptonite’s secret submarine that looked like a statue of himself and he went inside the shuttle and when he got in there he was captured by a Hoard of kryptonite’s evil men and they took him to awkward Ville the city of awkwardness and supaman looked at them they all were frowning and acting all weird when he heard a big boom and crash and the screams of the local gays and he saw a evil green guy laughing loudly through out the valley when Supaman thought he looked familiar so he told everyone that they should name him shaka laka boom boom tiki man. They thought for a while and all they thought about is weird stuff. So supaman reached in his pocket when he found some fairy dust and threw it all over himself when he noticed it was cow manure so he reached in his other pocket and found one of his magical bananas when he said shaka laka boom boom tiki man die die in a fervor voice and next thing you know wham it backfired at Dr. Samuel Cusick straight in stomach and he fell in a never ending garbage disposal and shaka laka boom boom tiki man took over the world! The end

manrich BRONZE said...
manrich BRONZE, Viadlia, Georgia
Great story

on May. 13 2019 at 7:43 am
Kittensdamittens SILVER, York, Pennsylvania
What did I just read?

Wolfheart BRONZE, Aslan&#39s Country, California
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah its all one sentence XDDD I was choking on lots of laughter cause if I just burst out laughing people would think I was insane (which I am)