The Battle

The battle between heaven and Hades will begin soon. It all started in 2045 Phoenix, Arizona with a 25 year old boy named Michael. One day he started to hear voices in his head. Asking him the same thing over and over “Do you know who or what you are?”This had been going on for 5 weeks. When he finally answered the pesky voice “No I don’t.” “Then I’m going to show you.” Then all of a sudden time just stopped while the voice continued to speak, “You don’t know me but I’ve known you your entire life,” “Michael you are going to be a warrior.” The more the voice explained to him the more he knew what he had to do. The battle will begin in 30 days, “You have to learn to fight demons.” Michael spent his 30 days training with agility, weaponry, and strength. Then on the 30th day the voice said, “It is time.” “Okay, “said Michael. Then he saw a beam of light come from the living room ceiling. A man appeared and gave him a sword, “I am your guardian angel.” “This sword helped me take down the hounds of Hades.” “The battle will be in the old forgotten ware house.” By the time he got there the fight already begun, he saw angels fighting the voracious demons of Hades.
Then the angels saw Michael approach and transferred all of their power to Michael. “There now you have the power of the guardian,” said his Guardian Angel. “Let me warn you, that when you choose to unleash it you will die inside.” “We will be the ones keeping you alive.” Then Michael heard a loud boom. It was a large dark figure. Michael knew from the dark presence that it was Hades. He looked like Michael’s worst nightmare Hades pulled out his sword. Michael pulled out his sword. Michael starts the war cry, and the battle begins. Michael started to put all of his training in to good use. He swung his sword but missed. Hades swung while Michael blocked his sword. Then Hades punched Michael in the face. Michael saw Hade’s wings. So he changed his main objective to cut off his wings. He ran up Hade’s back and cut off the left wing of Hades. When Hades went down on one knee Michael cut off the other wing. “HAHAHAHAHAHA puny human you think if you cut a demon’s wings off it will unbalance them,” said Hades. Then Michael saw Hades grow his wings back. Michael remembered that the power of the Guardian was still in him. While concentrating he unleashed it and a beam of light surrounded him. “Let us finish this,” said Michael. “HAHAHAHA gladly,” said Hades. Their powers matched each other. Michael remembered that he had been trained to use a gun. So he pulled out his gun and transferred his energy to the gun and shot it. It killed Hades on impact. Then Hades burst into flames and went back to the underworld. The angels told Michael “It is time to go.” “Go where,” asked Michael? “Don’t you remember when you unleashed your powers it killed you,” said his Guardian Angel. “That is not fair,” said Michael. Then Michael agreed to go with the angels to Heaven.
Michael will not come back until Hades is resurrected for revenge. “Soon” Hades said as he plotted from the underworld, “Soon.”

coolwriter said...
I like this story, it has a lot of potential!

Def_Leppard_fan120 replied...
Jan. 16, 2012 at 12:15 am
Thank you be sure to read the sequel that will be up in a few days

Def_Leppard_fan120 said...
The sequel to THE BATTLE is done. I will tell you guys when its on the website

Def_Leppard_fan120 said...
Jan. 7, 2012 at 1:13 am
I will post the sequel in a few weeks it is almost finished.

Andy B. said...
Jan. 6, 2012 at 10:38 am
Nice one! I really liked the comment you put beneath the picture that goes with the story! Cheers!

Def_Leppard_fan120 replied...
Jan. 12, 2012 at 6:07 am
The sequel has been sent yesterday. I will tell you when it is on the website

Def_Leppard_fan120 replied...
The sequel to THE BATTLE is now up on my profile rate it and leave a comment

writerfreak21231This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
It was good! but I agree with tomtamtimmy, put more detail in it. I felt like it went a little to fast. But good job! Can't wait to read the second one! :)(:

Def_Leppard_fan120 replied...
Thank you. Coming from a VIP means a lot. I have a twist in the second one that people said I should have. The second one will be up as soon as possible

writerfreak21231This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 28, 2011 at 9:17 am
Great I will for sure read it! :)(:

Def_Leppard_fan120 replied...
Jan. 12, 2012 at 6:08 am
The sequel is done and was sent yesterday. I will tell you guys when it is up on the website

Great! :)(:

Def_Leppard_fan120 replied...
The sequel is now on my profile rate it and leave a comment

Def_Leppard_fan120 said...

Comment on the essay and tell me how you thought is was.

tomtamtimmy This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Dec. 16, 2010 at 4:29 am
 first try but more detail is needed. you didn't describe what Michael was feeling. you should describe the way he learned, where he learned and who taught him. how did michael get to the warehouse amd what did the opposing forces look like?

Def_Leppard_fan120 replied...
I'll try to do that on the 2nd one. What would you like in The Battle 2.

tomtamtimmy This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
continue on with the storyline but like i said, more detail. oh and put a twist in it, right at the end (MUHAHAHAHAHAH)

Def_Leppard_fan120 replied...

Like what kind of twist

DarkMountain replied...
Dec. 31, 2011 at 1:21 am
that's your job mate but work on character development and that kind of thing first, 'cuz otherwise it will just be confusing

Def_Leppard_fan120 replied...
The sequel is now on my profile rate it and leave a comment thank you for reading my work.