Midnight Vampire | Teen Ink

Midnight Vampire

June 9, 2010
By tonyyyy BRONZE, West Seneca, New York
tonyyyy BRONZE, West Seneca, New York
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
But I\'m only a kid!!!


Prologue

According to legend, a vampire that was once a man drank a toxic chemical from a top secret science lab. When he drank it he died and got buried. On a full moon, he rose from his grave. He craved for blood so he went to a small village and kidnapped a small boy for his blood. After that, he hid himself away in an old abandoned building, in the middle of and dark barren wasteland, until he got discovered by Alex, secret agent…….
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

“Hurry up!” shouted Alex over the chopper noise.

“I’m trying!” shouted gibreel, alex’s sidekick. He moved the throttle so he can land.

Alex and gibreel are in a helicopter, tying to seek the vampire. Outside the window, alex can see the old building. Dead trees dotted the wasteland. Dead grass uncared for, was matted against the ground. Broken shattered glass windows SWUNG BACK AND FORTH IN THE WIND. A RUSTEY, OLD BENT WIRE FENCE SURROUNDED THE BUILDING.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
THE HELICOPTER HOVERED ACROSS THE GROUND AND LAND WITH A SOFT THUMP.

“SO, WHAT DO HAVE FOR ME?” ALEX ASKED AS THE DOOR SWUNG OPEN FOR HIM.

“OKAY, I HAVE A SLIVER CROSS, SOME HOLY WATER, A STAKE, AND A LASER GUN.” REPLYED GIBREEL as he handed the supplies to alex.

“COOL!” SAID ALEX AS HE SHOVED HIS SUPPLIES INTO THE POCKETS INSIDE HIS glossy black CLOAK. HE JUMPED OUT AND CLOSED THE DOOR. HE CLOSED THE DOOR AND WALKED UP TO THE FENCE. HE PULLED THE HANDLE. THE DOOR OPENED WITH A SPINE CHILLING CREAK. HE WALKED UP to THE DOOR ANG TWISTED THE doorknob…
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


“Darn it!” said Alex. “The door’s locked!”

He threw all his weight against it but the door did not give up.

“Okay, you stupid lock I’m going to burst you open like a bubble!!” SAID ALEX REALLY FRUSTATED.

WHILE CURSING UNDER HIS BREATH, ALEX took a few steps back and TOOK OUT HIS GUN FROM HIS COAT POCKET AND FIRED IT AT THE LOCK. A POWERFUL LOOKING LIGHT BLUE BEAM SHOT OUT FROM THE TIP OF THE GUN. ALEX SCORED A Critical HIT, Alex went up to check on the lock no sign of harm was done.

“The vampire probably bewitched this thing. Gonna have to cut it out.” Muttered Alex, under his breath.

He took out his laser gun and pushed some of the buttons on the side and fired. A thin light blue streak of laser came from out the tip. alex pointed it at the lock and cut a circle around it. The lock fell to the concrete ground. Bats hanging from the roof flew away fro, the loud bang. Alex kicked the door open and pointed the gun inside ready for the vampire. Surprised, alex found out that the vampire wasn’t there….
~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

An ear splitting scream shot down from the second floor. ALEX RAN UP STAIRS. THE STAIRS CREAKED WITH EVERY STEP HE TOOK. COWEBS STUCK TO THE RAILING, BROKEN FURNITURE, SOFAS WITH RIPPED SKIN, CHAIRS AND TABLES WITH BROKEN LEGS, CORNER OF CEILINGS AND A BROKEN CHANDEILER. INSECTS ROAMED THE FLOORS AND WALLS.

“AAHHH!” SHOUTED A VOICE FROM INSIDE A ROOM. ALEX THEN KICKED OPEN A DOOR AND GOT HIS GUN READY TO FIRE. HE WENT DOOR TO DOOR UNTILHE RECHED THE LAST DOOR. HE TOOK A VERY DEEP BREATH, GOT READY AND TWISTED THE DOORNOB…
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

ALEX STEPPED IN THE ROOM AND AND SWUNG HIS GUN AROUND FERIOUSLY. INSIDE, HE SAW A BED COVERD WITH OLD GRAY TATTERD COVER. NEXT TO IT IS A desk. On top of it is a lamp with a broken lightbulb. Cockroaches scittered around the dusty and moldy carpet.

“hhhrrr!” hissed the vampire in the corner. Next to him is a closet filled with a horrible mess
of human bones. The smell made alex’s face scrunch up with disgust. Next to him was a girl in a nightgown wearing a terrified looking face. Her hair was mess of brown curls. Alex figured that she probably got snatched from her bed when the vampire was exploring the city.

“let her go!” commanded alex as he pointed the gun at the vampire ready to fire.

“you wish!” replyed the vampire he was wearing old tattered striped t-shirt and short. His old gray decaying skin and his brown toothed smile sent chills up his spine his glowing blood red eyes is filled with evil and hatred.

“now or I shoot!” demanded alex, his gun pointed directly at the vampire’s head.

“do what ever you what but I’m not letting her go.” Said the vampire. He took out some thing out of his pocket and sprayed it on the girl’s face. A moldy green mist emerged from the nozzle of the bottle….
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~ ~ ~ ~
~

“No!!! don’t breathe in!!!” shouted alex to the kidnapped the girl. But he was to late the poor girl breathed it in and her eyelids dropped. She fell to the floor asleep.

“Now, with her out of the way, shall we begin the competition?” said the vampire with a grin. Suddenly the vampire runs towards Alex. He gritted his teeth with his face filled with anger. with his hands open, ready to tear him limb from limb. Alex was ready for this. Alex raised his gun and took a careful aim. A thick long blue laser emitted from the tip from the gun. The laser hit directly through his elbow.

“I see that you’ve been trained well. But not well enough to defeat me!” said the vampire with a wicked grin.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

“WHAT? I JUST CUT YOUR ARM OFF!!!”

“Watch and learn.” Said the vampire the evil demon’s elbow sprouted gooey thick ropes that tangled together, that attached to the other half of the gross looking elbow on the floor. The vine of ropes lifted the other half up and reattached to his body.


“Eureka! See I can reattach any part of my body that I lose.” Said the vampire, as he flexed his muscles. “See good as new!”

“Gonna have to come up with a different plan,” whispered Alex under his breathe. Alex thought for a little while.

“Okay I got it!” he said.

He pushed some buttons on the side of the gun and pointed it at the vampire’s neck.

“hiyaahhh!” shouted alex as he fired his gun.
a dark blue orb emitted from the tip of the gun. As it flew through the air, it flattened into a disk. Then, the vampire jumped and dodged the glowing disk. The disk collided with the wall and exploded.

“wow! What a great shot!” complimented the vampire sarcastically.

“that was just a warm up> you haven’t seen that last of me!” said alex.

“but before we go again, I would like you to my little pets!” said the vampire with a mysterious grin.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Suddenly, the floor vibrated if there was an earthquake. Then, the wall behind the vampire busted open. A foul smelling rat at the size of a motorcycle entered the room. He growled with his fangs bared, growling. His fur was filled with moldy slimy scum. Bats surrounded him moving there wings up and down rapidly screeching loudly.

“Attack!” shrieked the vampire with his veins bulging out of his neck.

A chorus of a roaring rat and screeching bats filled the room. With a blink of an eye, the dreadful creatures sped toward Alex.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

“ROAR!!!” growled the rat. HORRIFIED, ALEX QUICKLY SWIFTLY PUSHED SOME BUTTONS ON THE SIDE OF THE GUN AND FIRED IT AT THE CEILING. An ENORMOUS ORB OF LASER EMERGED FROM THE TIP. THEN, IT SPILT OPEN, WHICH FORMED A VISIBLE FORCE FIELD AROUND ALEX. THE WICKED CREATURES RACED TOWARDS ALEX, BUT THE FORCE FIELD REPELED THE DISGUSTING CREATURES AWAY FROM ALEX. ALEX THEN FIRED A BEAM AT THE RODENT’S LEG. THE RAT LET OUT A PAINFUL SNARL.

“OKAY, NOW I HAVE TO GET RID OF THOSE IDIOTIC BATS,” MUMBLED ALEX. HE LET OUT A SERIES OF SHOT OF BURNING BEAMS OF LASERS. HUNDREDS OF SHOTS WENT THROUGH BAT WINGS AND SKUKLLS. BLOOD RAINED DOWN AND STAINED THE FLOOR. SPLATS COULD BE HEARD WHEN BATS FELL DOWN LIFELESSLY. THE ENORMOUS GLOWING SHELID SUDDENLY DISSAPEARED.

“OKAY, SAY GOOD BYE TO THE RAT!” MUTTERED ALEX UNDER HIS BREATH. HE WALKED UP TO THE RAT (STILL GROWLING LIKE A BABY) AND CHANGED THE STLYE OF THE LASER. He felt sorry for the rat but he knew he had no choice but to kill him. He fired up his gun and a rod of blue laser shot out, it measured about 3 foot.

“Hiyahhh!” shouted Alex. He raised his sword and trusted the blazing pole of laser into the
















rodent’s skull, the glow from the rat’s eye faded away Blood splattered on Alex’s cloak and dripped of with a splat.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~
~

“All right, Hope this plan works!” uttered Alex hopefully. He searched for the vampire, and found him crouching over the girl, with his fangs bared over her neck about one inch away. He pressed buttons on the side; his fingers went so quick that they looked like a blur. He fired his gun at the vampire without making a sound. The orb shot out of the head of the point of the gun and flattened into a disk ready to slash anything on its way. Instantly, the flaming blue disk cut through the vampire’s neck (which left his neck smoking). Then, the vampire’s head rolled to Alex’s feet, cursing furiously. He took a quick glance behind him. He can see ropes sprout towards him, ready to seek its missing head. He snatched up the head and put it in a glass container. After that, he speedily took the jar of holy water and dumped it in the glass container.

“Let me out, or you’ll be sorry!” Bellowed he bellowed, as he tried to get out. His skin bubbled fiercely as stared to disappear into steam, eventually it would disappear.

“Curse you!!!!” roared the vampire.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~

“Okay, now gotta get rid of the headless body” he said with a laugh. He quickly took out his sliver cross and stuck it in the gun’s point. He hurriedly switched it into shooting mode. He shot it at the vampire. The gleaming sliver cross was a blur of sliver when it flew through the air. Luckily, it hit the vampire’s body. He tried to pry it away but the power of god repelled his evil hands away. The headless body acted if it was in pain. “Okay, now for the grand finale!” said Alex sarcastically. He then took the wooden stake from his pocket and stuck it in the tip of the gun. Then he took a careful aim and it flew at the body. Instantly, it pierced right through his heart. The force of the stake pushed the vampire through the air. Then he was nailed to the wall. And of course, the good-for-nothing body went limp and hung from the wall.
~ ~ ~
~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~
~

“Aunghhh…what happened??” said the girl as she woke up from her deep slumber. “Ahhh!!!!” she shrieked when she found the vampire pinned against the wall.

“It’s okay! I killed him!” said Alex soothingly.

“What happened?” asked the confused girl, rubbing her temples.

“Well..... It’s sort of confusing… but okay.” Said Alex as he quickly explained the whole story to her. Surprisingly, she jumped up and kissed him in the mouth. Even more surprising, his kissed her back. He admired her chocolate brown eyes, after a while, she looked into his electric blue eyes.

“Thanks for saving me from that awful vampire.” She said with a smile.
“What’s your name?” asked Alex.
“Oh. Sorry I didn’t introduce myself. My names Jessica.” She replied “well I got to go now.” She looked out the window realizing that the sun had risen up from the sky. Jessica leaned forward to give him a last quick peck on his lips. Then, she scampered out of the room, Alex could hear the stairs creaking as she descended down the stairs.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~

Alex heard something roar outside, startle he pointed the gun at the window. Then, he saw something rise up from below. He saw gibreel in the helicopter. Relived, he lowered his gun.

“Oh my god!! What did you think you were doing?! Tryin’ to kill me?!” said gibreel alarmed.

“Sorry. Didn’t mean to scare you.”

“Apology accepted.” Gibrell said as he motioned his hands to jump in. then, he ran at the window and jumped out. it wobbled as he landed on the floor.

“wow! Your gonna have to clean your self up when we get home.” Exclaimed gibreel as he saw him covered in blood, bruises, cuts and scrapes.

“ya, Okay, start driving! I want to get home so bad!” said alex.

“got it!” said gibreel as he speed towards home.