Devil'z Trip

As I place one foot in front of the other I draw a deep breath walking over the corpses of my family and friends into the waiting arms of death he holds the keys to his heart and mine in one hand and a gun in the other. It’z smoking I look away from the evil grin and glowing red eyes and follow his stare to see Adam falling to the ground. I scream a Furious Bloodthirsty defiant screech, grab the gun from his hand shoot him then myself in the heart. As I am falling to the ground next to Adam I wonder were Eddie and Jake are they hadn’t been killed yet. Just before I hit the floor strong hands catch me, It was Eddie and Jake was lifting Adam over his shoulder as Eddie stands me right side up, Stares at the hole in my chest. Just as Jake pushes Eddie out of the way pulls the Pocket Knife that I alwayz carry, cuts his wrist and holds it to my mouth. Wen I’m done turning I turn over and bite Adam just in time, then Eddie for he is not one of us yet. Finally I turn to death, I bites hit wrist and wit for his transformation to be completed. I will torture him for hurting all my loved ones.

philado said...
May 13, 2012 at 10:24 am:
This would have been easier to understand if you had good grammar. The bad grammar is a real turn-off.

Poetry1518 said...
PLEASE DON'T READ THIS. YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST FRIDAY BY THE ONE YOU LOVE. NOW YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS SO DON'T STOP. THIS IS REALLY FREAKY!!! 1)say your name 10 times 2)say your mom's name 5 times 3)say your crush's name 3 times 4)paste this on 4 other posts. if you do this your crush will kiss you on the nearest friday. if you don't do this after reading this you will get bad luck send this to 4 other post in 143 minutes when done press F6 and the name of your crush will a... (more »)

JuhcubThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow, I really enjoyed this! Very good :)

writerfreak21231This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 12, 2011 at 10:58 am:
I loved the story! Great job! Hey everyone! just posted two of my stories here there called Nightstalker and The Beast. if you read them tell me if you like them or not! Thanks! :D

SeigDarkness said...
Mar. 22, 2011 at 5:46 pm:
Hi!...I really like your story...Power to all vampires!!...

Healing_Angel said...
Jul. 17, 2010 at 8:15 pm:
Great Start. You should definatly continue this!  

VampChick49 said...
May 14, 2010 at 1:02 pm:
hello???!!!!!!!!!!!

VampChick49 said...
May 14, 2010 at 1:00 pm:

cool iz anyone there?

VampChick49 said...
May 14, 2010 at 12:58 pm:
hello  my peoplez

VampChick49 said...
May 14, 2010 at 12:57 pm:

hello my pplz

VampChick49 said...
Apr. 12, 2010 at 10:40 am:
any one on and wanna talk?!

VampChick49 said...
Apr. 8, 2010 at 9:30 am:
hello tika can u c thiz?

Tica B. replied...
Apr. 8, 2010 at 9:31 am :

yupp

VampChick49 said...
Apr. 7, 2010 at 11:39 am:
oh i have that ok well i said nothing new here and just asking y ur so happy my question iz if u smoke cigz while pms wut happenz?!

VampChick49 said...
Apr. 6, 2010 at 11:18 am:
ok and yea to both

VampChick49 said...

so any reply to cutz?!?

Fallen55 said...
Mar. 26, 2010 at 11:29 am:
really good:) i love you polar bear<3

VampKitty010This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 26, 2010 at 11:31 am :

its great girly.(: Lol Love ya Allyson!! :D x]

VampChick49 replied...
Mar. 26, 2010 at 12:11 pm :

thanx dito luve ya

VampChick49 replied...
Mar. 26, 2010 at 12:11 pm :
dito luv 2 both