NEUTRAL | Teen Ink

NEUTRAL

By 2lazy2krazyD BRONZE, Columbus, Ohio
2lazy2krazyD BRONZE, Columbus, Ohio

"i think ill just be my self"

troy samson always had a passion for cars. ever since he was born hes been around cars. when he was 2 he got his first car collection. when he was 7 he went to his first drag race. when he was 14 help build his first engine. when he was 17 he got his lisence, and 8 months later he became a street racer.
troy is now 21 years old and lives in new york. he is becoming a recognized racer, and its olny putting him in more and more danger. troy, when he was 18, beat james, a top racer of a fear street racing crew called underground kings. james was hummiliated, a veteran lost to a rookie. james was kicked out of his crew and became yesterdays news while Troy rose to the top. james was back for more a ready to reclaim his title....
during the intense race between Troy and james something goes wrong. Troy drives off a bling curve. Troy crashes.
6 YEARS LATER:
16 APRIL 2003.
waking up in a daze troy remembers the accident. he dreamed of that awful night again. it had become a common dream for the last few nights. troy gets up and looks in the full lenght mirror. the burn marks on his arm and leg from the flames. the scars on his chest and hands from the twisted metal. and the trobbing pain in his head of how he let his family down. he was alone. his wife is gone. she took their kids. now hes alone. troy finds himself in a daily pattern that isnt disturbed. he eats breakfest on the way to work. he arrives 7 minuets late for his shift. he gets yelled at by his manager. he yells back. the manager walks away shaking their head. he wishes the day was over already. he walks to mcdonalds and eats a double cheese buger no pickles. he goes home. watches tv. gets a call from his sister every other day. and goes to sleep...
his alarm goes off and he wakes up in a cold sweat. gets out of bed and repeats his routine...
its 12:57 and troy is at his job as a chashier for a minimart. the phone rings the back. troys manager says he will get. the manager picks up the phone and gives it to troy. the manager say its an urgent call. that wasnt expected. the routine was broken. it was his parents. before his mom could say anymore then "ts me" troy says "you havent called in 6 years, 6 years, so why start now?"
his mom replies "this isnt the time for that... its your sister" "what? what happened? is she okay?" silence. his mom in a wimper says "she needs emergency heart surgery to save her life, and if she doesnt get it soon she will die." troy grows silent as well. he then imepietly replies "then give them the money, get her the operation." "we dont have enough money. its too expensive." Troy's legs crumple, and he falls to his knees. "im sorry" his mom says. she hangs up. Troy didnt know what to do. he didnt know what to do. there was nothing he could do about it. he didnt have money either. troy gets up. the only thing keeping him standing is his will. there wasnt any feeling anywhere. the world didnt seem right. it seemed dark, evil, like it knew his sisters time had come...
Troy lay there in his bed contemplating what to do next. should he call his mom back, should he try too contact his sister, should he try to find a high paying job? but what could his mom do? what could his sister do to calm him down? shes the one that needs to reasured not him. and he cant find a higher paying job, hes already tried that. with all hope gone and slipping into the darkness of a hysteric world of pain and missery, something pulls at him at the very back of his mind. something. something that would able him to get the money. just as the thought is about to be grasped troy is plunged in to the darkness of sleep, the thought get locked away in the back of his mind...
"IVE GOT IT!!!" troy exclaims as he wakes up from a night of sleep. the memory was found. but could it really work? now that he thought about it, it seemed like it wouldnt be able to work after all. but it was the only shot he had. one shot. he had to start street racing again to get the money he needed...

ENDING OF LONG SUMMARY PART 1

thing, but i got really into it and made it really long a desided to make a story,so detail as you saw was ignored more in the begninning then at the end. ill repost this with more detail and then the second part.

2lazy2krazyD BRONZE, Columbus, Ohio

"i think ill just be my self"

hmmmm. i think i will go back and fix somethings... ok well if you read thisyou might have noticed that details at the beginning were lacking. thats because i was making a summary of the story and then was going to make the real story. well, i got into it and started going with what i thought was good and captivating. it kinda worked. i think im going to repost this with more details, more ideas and of course finish it. and make it more of a cliff hanger? hmmm mabey. any feedback positive or negitive ill be happy to read.