Top Voted College Reviews

Search Colleges and Summer Programs:

Here are the top voted college reviews:

voted
#1
Austin College This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Sherman, TX: The many fountains squirted streams of glistening water. The green of the grass radiated throughout the 70 acres. The ivy-covered buildings stood tall, stylishly surrounding the quad as the chapel bell began playing songs of joy. It... (more »)
1 comment
voted
#2
University of California, Berkeley This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Berkeley, CA: Aside from its many Nobel Laureates (who get parking spaces especially for them), the really low numbers (26.6 percent acceptance rate), and the really high numbers (GPA, SAT, ACT), which apply to many excellent schools, the... (more »)
1 comment
voted
#3
Columbia University This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
New York, NY: As a college-bound student, I have been looking at different universities' approach to education. Is it innovative and unique? Is it motivating? Does it provoke students into deep thought – or perhaps even action? After much... (more »)
22 comments
voted
#4
West Virginia University This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Morgantown, WV: I probably would never have considered West Virginia University, but after I visited my sister there it became one of my top choices. The university is located in Morgantown, a small rural city tucked in the hills of West Virginia.... (more »)
4 comments
voted
#5
College of Notre Dame of Maryland This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Baltimore, MD: Last summer I visited my sister at the College of Notre Dame of Maryland. The small school is located in the suburbs of Baltimore. It is a four-year, independent, Catholic liberal arts college for women. The College of Notre Dame... (more »)
2 comments
voted
#6
University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Chapel Hill, NC: The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill is a suburban campus in the northern part of the state. The school prides itself on its long history of academic achievement. UNC-Chapel Hill is one of the most competitive... (more »)
2 comments
voted
#7
Long Island University, C.W. Post This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Brookville, NY: Rain. Pouring rain. I had come to the C.W. Post Campus of Long Island University for an open house. I was unbelievably nervous, which was compounded by the extreme discomfort of my soggy pants, drowned-rat hair, and blown-out... (more »)
4 comments
voted
#8
Bucknell College This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Lewisburg, PA: As a sophomore, I am just starting my college search. I always thought I would be attracted to a large university with great sports teams, like Duke, Notre Dame, and Penn State. But visiting Bucknell University, I was pleasantly... (more »)
1 comment
voted
#9
University of San Diego This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
San Diego, CA: I was eight years old when I first ­visited the University of San Diego. As a young Girl Scout excited to watch “Monsters, Inc” in a college gym, I didn’t pay much attention to the school itself. I had no idea that in ten... (more »)
2 comments
voted
#10
Colorado College This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Colorado Springs, CO: On my visit to Colorado College I was able to get a feel for the school, and I definitely enjoyed its unique system for learning: instead of teaching on a semester system, ­students at CC take one class at a time for an... (more »)
1 comment
voted
#11
Lehigh University This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Bethlehem, PA: I'm in my junior year, and the college search is on. I just visited Lehigh University, and for a relatively small school it has a lot to offer. There are almost 5,000 undergraduates and over 2,000 grad students. The school has... (more »)
1 comment
voted
#12
Yale University This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
New Haven, CT: As a high school freshman with a brother at Yale University, I am in a unique position to speak about the school both from a visitor's perspective as well as from a more personal viewpoint. Yale is at once an institution of the... (more »)
77 comments
voted
#13
Emerson College: A Gem in the Heart of Boston This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Boston, MA: The professors were insightful. The facilities were modern and impeccably clean. The students were informed and pleased with their school. As my visit to Emerson came to an end and I boarded the “T” for the last time, I shared... (more »)
4 comments
voted
#14
The Ohio State University This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Columbus, OH: “O-H!” These two letters can be heard echoing throughout campus, from the dorm rooms to the famous football stadium, “The Horseshoe,” or even while strolling through the center Oval on campus. They always await a reply; a... (more »)
2 comments
voted
#15
Penn State Hazleton This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Hazleton, PA: Nestled in the quaint mountains of northeastern Pennsylvania lies a satellite campus of one of the most famous universities in the world: Penn State. When most people hear Penn State, they think of the large, bustling campus at... (more »)
1 comment
voted
#16
University of Toronto This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Toronto, Canada: Whether you are looking for a calm environment or a fast-paced city, the University of Toronto provides students with multiple settings in three different Canadian cities: Toronto, Scarborough, and Mississauga. The University of... (more »)