Temple University is the Place for Success | Teen Ink

Temple University is the Place for Success

By nncrocks SILVER, Villanova, Pennsylvania
nncrocks SILVER, Villanova, Pennsylvania

"The world is but a canvas to our imagination." Henry David Thoreau

Located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Temple University welcomes a diverse class of over thirty-seven thousand students each year. These students have access to four hundred academic degrees offered at seven campuses in Pennsylvania and international locations in Rome, Tokyo, Singapore, and London. Programs in art, business, communications, education, engineering, liberal arts, music, science, and the health professions are among the many that are obtainable from this university. Temple is one of the largest providers of professional education in Pennsylvania.

Many students choose to attend Temple because scholarships are awarded to students just by applying to the college. Scholarships vary in amount and are awarded to those whom have showed academic promise in high school. The tuition ranges from thirty-thousand for in state students to forty-thousand to out-of-state students.

Socializing comes in elcetic forms that allow the student to make everlasting friendships. Classes within the university offer chances for group work and the sharing of ideas. There are also many opprotunities to get involved through Greek life, Temple radio, yearbook, volunteering, and other clubs.

There is also a strong emphasis on teamwork, leadership, and academic excellence. If you want to be a part of something great, apply to Temple University for a chance to be brilliant.

A college review about a college my brother is currently attending and has told be about.