Quinnipiac University | Teen Ink

Quinnipiac University

By Kara Ritchie BRONZE, Canida, New Hampshire
Kara Ritchie BRONZE, Canida, New Hampshire

Quinnipiac University located in Hamden, Connecticut is currently a university with over 6,500 undergraduate students and 2,500 graduate students, here you can choose from three different lifestyle settings. Being able to choose from the city life near the TD Bank Garden, a quite rural area, or more of a in between area, allowing you to be right outside the city while still living in a rural area to make you feel as if you have never left home. With many new residence halls and buildings being built each year everything you may want or need could be right at your fingertips. There are also numerous places to go near this college allowing students to rarely become bored. If you are the type of person who doesn’t enjoy walking 20 or more minutes to class, Quinnipiac is the right place for you. Being a medium sized school, meeting new people and running into people you may already know would become an everyday occurrence. Although the tuition may seem expensive, Quinnipiac really shows how much they care and admire their students, with professors more than willing to help you succeeded. With a wide range of over 100 different majors and minors to choose from, and plenty of resources and opportunities to help you to graduate quicker, this is a strong contender of where you need to be. After visiting any one of these three beautiful campuses you will leave blown away and in awe. Leaving you wondering how this could even be considered a college when it seems so much like home. The scenery, faculty, and students, draw you in from the moment you step foot on campus with that first initial tour and keep you wanting more, showing that Quinnipiac University truly is a campus that you will never forget.