Lafayette College This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Easton, PA: LafayetteCollege is a small, coeducational school 70 miles west of NewYork City and 60 miles north of Philadelphia. Lafayette has abeautiful 110-acre residential campus with 58buildings.

The college can best be described as a smallenvironment offering strong, diverse academic programs andextracurricular activities. Programs in liberal arts, scienceand engineering are taught by talented, full-time faculty in apersonal setting. The student/faculty ratio is 11 to 1.Students are offered unique learning opportunities such ascollaborative group projects, independent studies, internshipsand study abroad. Likewise, Lafayette offers 23 Division Ivarsity sports for the serious athlete and a variety ofintramural and club sports. There are more than 200organizations to participate in, from fraternities andsororities to volunteer organizations.

If you arelooking for the benefits and opportunities of a largeuniversity in a small-school setting, I highly recommend youlook into Lafayette College. Your choices will be limitless ineverything from your academic program of study to your sportand extracurricular activities. Lafayette is truly a collegethat has something for everyone.

Reviewed in 1999

Lily">This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 8 at 10:32 pm
i love this !