Southwestern Assemblies of God University | Teen Ink

Southwestern Assemblies of God University MAG

Waxahachie, TX: Southwestern Assemblies of GodUniversity is located outside the Dallas/Ft. Worth metropolitan area ina city of about 20,000 people. This allows students comfort in a smallersetting and the exciting experiences of a city. SAGU's main campusoccupies 70 acres; there is also the north campus five miles away withadditional student housing, classrooms and offices.

Theuniversity has a great program that allows students to learn about Bibleand church studies as well as professional studies. SAGU also provides alarge range of student organizations on campus, including music anddrama groups, student congress and eight mission associations that helpyou travel to other countries or evangelize in the surrounding area.There is also a large range of varsity sports, including football,volleyball, soccer, men's and women's basketball and cheerleading.Intramural sports include co-ed softball, co-ed flag football, co-edvolleyball, table tennis and golf.

If you want to attend aChristian college that will provide you with a good education,Southwestern Assem-blies of God University is the one for you. It's agreat place to meet people from around the world and has something foreveryone. I highly recommend Southwestern and encourage you to check itout.

Reviewed in 2000

i love this !