Colorado State University | Teen Ink

Colorado State University MAG

By Anonymous

    Fort Collins, CO: I visitedColorado State University, and it was one of the most gorgeous places I have everseen! Founded in 1870, CSU is still going strong, with almost 23,000 undergradand graduate students. Located at the foot of the Rocky Mountains, this campus is65 miles north of Denver in the small city of Fort Collins. Students have avariety of options for their spare time, including skiing, snowboarding, raftingand biking. Both the capital city of Denver and Fort Collins offer manyrestaurants, shops, museums and countless places just to enjoy thescenery.

CSU offers more than 100 majors and has strong colleges inmany areas including agriculture, engineering, business, natural resources,veterinary medicine and, of course, liberal arts. Clubs, Greek life, volunteerprograms and intramurals are just a few of the student activities on campus. TheCSU Rams are Division I-A, and school spirit is definitelyabundant.

Colorado State University is a great place for students lookingto make friends, explore new opportunities and gain experience that will helpthem be successful in the future. See for yourself with a visit. CSU is one greatplace.


Reviewed in 2000