Flagler College This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Unknown
    St. Augustine, FL: If you haven't heard of Flagler College, founded in 1968, now'syour chance. Located in the country's oldest city, St. Augustine, Florida,Flagler gives its students an opportunity of a lifetime.

You're probablythinking that Flagler College costs a bundle, but think again. With everythingincluded (tuition, fees, room and board) it's a surprising $10,550 per year.That's a bargain for the education you can receive.

With an excellentteaching staff, Flagler offers 19 majors. The average class size is 22 students.Flagler is a four-year, co-educational, residential, independent school. Withmore than 20 organizations, clubs and sports, there's always something going onto get involved with. And for all of you who love the beach, it's only minutesaway.

I've visited several campuses, and Flagler is one of my topchoices. I highly recommend this college.

Reviewed in 2001