Villanova University This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Unknown
    Villanova,PA: If you would like a school with a beautiful campus and friendly people, thenyou should consider Villanova University. It is located 15 minutes outside ofPhiladelphia in a suburban environment and has an enrollment of about 7,100students.

Villanova is a selective college with a 52 percent acceptancerate; 28 percent of those accepted enroll. The average SAT score range is between1140 and 1280. It offers many academic disciplines, with majors in accounting andfinance, nursing, and engineering having the highest enrollment. Tuition is$19,127 and financial aid is offered to those who qualify. The student to facultyratio is 13:1.

On-campus living options include coed, women's and men'sdorms, and a number of fraternities and sororities.

The school alsooffers many extracurricular activities, including a newspaper, televisionstation, and a theater group. Division I athletics include baseball, basketball,cross-country, diving, football, golf, ice hockey, lacrosse, soccer, swimming,tennis and wrestling. There is also a variety of intramuralsports.

Villanova's great campus and strong alumni have helped it become agreat college. It is selective with a great athletic program, and if you want atop education, I suggest you visit Villanova.

Reviewed in 2002