New York University | Teen Ink

New York University MAG

New York, NY: One of the nation’s top schools is located right in downtown Manhattan.

Let’s get one fact out of the way: As far as athletics goes, New York University has few options, basically because they don’t have room for playing fields. There is a soccer team, though, and if anyone is interested in watching a game, just head to the roof of NYU’s Recreation Center.

Academically, there are 14 NYU schools and colleges that serve 40,000 undergraduate and graduate students. Most of these schools are in the city, but some are in other countries with a majority of students studying abroad. The diversity of the school is outstanding, with students from 133 countries. No matter what part of the country or globe you come from, you are not alone at NYU.

Since NYU is surrounded by dozens of skyscrapers where millions work, it offers possibly the best internship possibilities. With over 10,000 internships to choose from, every student has the chance to involve themselves in one and 80% graduate having completed three internships. If the extracurricular career experience doesn’t help graduates find jobs immediately, then I don’t know what will.

And if all of that isn’t enough to convince college-bound students that NYU is one of the finest schools in the country, it has three-day weekends - the fun never ends and possibilities are infinite at New York University. Check out their website: nyu.edu.

i love this !

ConvertibleHair, Shelby Township, Michigan

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone

Read more: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/a/audrey_hepburn.html#ixzz1kWtn26wC

100% my dream college as well, I am also looking into colleges in Arizona:)

DanceIsBreath GOLD, Grimes, Iowa

just because i love harry potter doesn't mean I'm a nerd.

Oh My Gosh, Me Too!

on Sep. 11 2010 at 9:57 am
reginalove SILVER, Lorain, Ohio

"Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal."

NYU is my DREAM college! It seems so diverse and I definitely plan on applying there.