Hillsdale College This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Hillsdale, MI: A beautiful campus, an outstanding education, quality programs, and excellent housing all await you at Hillsdale University. When Princeton Review recently picked its “Top 10 Best Value Colleges for 2007,” Hillsdale was on that list! It offers over 30 clubs and organizations, and a variety of sports.

More than 1,250 students from 49 states and 11 countries come here for their education. Hillsdale is a private Christian college that is admittedly hard to get into, but your experience will be worth it. You will need a minimum GPA of 3.85.

The tuition at Hillsdale might take a good chunk of your spending money, at $25,290 for 12-17 credit hours/semester. I would suggest trying for a scholarship, for which you need an ACT score of 32 or higher.

At Hillsdale College, you will find help and support in religion and schoolwork. I plan to apply and hope you will also. For more information, go to www.hillsdale.edu.

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

SN180 said...
Note: Hillsdale is not a Christian college. While many students and faculty do associate themselves with Christianity, the school itself is not Christian.