The Art Insitute | Teen Ink

The Art Insitute

By Alex! BRONZE, Hanover, Michigan
Alex! BRONZE, Hanover, Michigan

The Art Institute “Turn Your Passion Into A Creative Career”

Looking for a place to just learn and embrace your inner self and bring out your entire creativeness, you can do this at The Art Institute in Nashville, Tennessee. They offer from culinary arts to graphic designs, they offer so much more then education though. If you live on campus, you have the opportunity to live in Nashville, and you would never get bored in this town. There is so much to do, from shopping to comedy clubs. If you are into the culinary arts program, you also have the chance to go to many different types of restaurants around the area to get a good feel for your future occupation.

This school also offers online classes, mostly design courses, like kitchen and bath design and web design, only because they are mostly done on the computer now a days anyways. You can also learn how to manage a hotel or restaurant, at this school their main goal is to help people with dreams, develop them into a reality. The Art Institute is a great place for aspiring chefs and web designers, but also they offer a lot more then the eye sees. So overall this school is a great place to expand your mind and creative ways.