Indiana University This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Terre Haute, IN- Walking around the beautiful campus, its kind of hard to miss all the beautiful buildings at Indiana State University. This is a great college to get into if you would like to do things with the medical field.

Indiana State was founded in 1865 as a normal school and became a state college in 1960 and became a university in 1965. The University has changed its name ten times and was finally agreed upon is 1965. Indiana State University is located in Terre Haute, Indiana.

You can earn your associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees at Indiana State University. They also provide individual programs. There are also many ways to learn from this school even if you don’t go directly too this school. There are online classes, televised correspondence, and video tape lessons.

Indiana State is home to six different colleges offering more than 100 majors. If you like smaller classes, then this is a good place to go. The average class count is 23 students. Some unique classes that they have are criminology, athletic training, human resource development, and construction technology.

If you are a freshman at this school, you will have to live on one of the campuses residence halls unless they live with their parents, are married of have a valid excuse. There are ten different living halls on the campus, and there are also university living apartments.

This school seems like a great school and I am thinking about attending this school. All the facilities look very nice and the teaching staff sounds very nice. If you would like more information go to http://indiana.stateuniversity.com/.

Mrs. Job said...
Feb. 23, 2010 at 8:32 am
Are you planning on attending this college?