Reach Your Goals! | Teen Ink

Reach Your Goals!

September 21, 2017
By Tazhjalikybo BRONZE, Sacramento, California
Tazhjalikybo BRONZE, Sacramento, California
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for.


Who am I? Iam Tazhjalik. I am a motivated , honest, and, hardworking person. I'm a high school student and in 15, I have 2 brothers and 3 sisters. I live with my mom. Sports matter to me because i like them and i accomplish thing and meet new challenges . My family matter to me because without them i don't know what i would do.My favorite holidays are christmas and my birthday i don't really ask for much on christmas but i like it cause all my family gets together and spend time.I like designer clothes. When i get older i want to live in a nice house, with a lot of money, and a nice job.  Therefore I am a motivated because because i'm reaching my goal and accomplishing it.

   

The sports i'm into are volleyball and softball. I like volley ball because you have to hit the ball over the net and u work with a team and you work together and accomplish things & i like meeting new people. I really think i know how to play volleyball because i know how to control the ball. I like softball because it's basically baseball.

Baseball my favorite team is the giants. I don't really like football but i like watching the games and im a 49ers fan.


The author's comments:

My writting is just a little something about me.