Who Am I? | Teen Ink

Who Am I?

September 21, 2017
By Southoody BRONZE, Sacramento, California
Southoody BRONZE, Sacramento, California
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"pain is only in the mind once thats not felt anything is possible"


I am an althetic person that is very understanding. I am also very fast on understanding things that takes place around me and I know how to handle them.i am also good at listening to peoples problems and I try to help them out.The one saying i go by is the only in the mind.When u forget about pain almost anything is possible.Even though sometimes the pain is too much I need to understand it's doable.   

 

I am in high school now and my middle school year has ended. i made so many mistakes,its insanely impossible to name them all. But one thing that still haunts me.Its screwing the best relationship i ever had with anyone.She was perfect and i had to go mess it up with all kinds of drama.I hurted her and it finally hit me what i did to her. Yeah i miss her but i realized a couple of weeks ago,i need to stop thinking about i did and my relationship with her.I wont ever see her again and i realized that i am a better person than to be living in the past.I need to focus on my future and where i stand in high school and all these high school girls.

 

What i love about high school so far in my life is njrotc. It teachs discipline and when to shut my mouth because i talk too much.My ambition is to get a B.A and a masters degree then go into the navy and be an officer.That's my carrer and the reason why i would like to do that is because i wanna be able to serve my country and change the world.Also to restore my familys lost respect and to gain even more respect for my dad.Me and my dad have been through a lot of tragities and now it is only my dad and grandparents that actually care about me.A lot of people have disrespected me and i want to be able to gain respect and be able to be the one person that isnt a doctor or lawyer or nurse.I want to be the one person in my family that isnt average someone that has a name that lives on forever in my family the first at what i want to do.Then will my family get respected, then we will never worry abou suffering because imma be the one person to take us out of the hole we are in right now.

 

Even though I been through a lot and I am still going through a lot. I would like to change who i am and how people look at me.I wanna show the example to the younger generations and set the example to who and hwo people look at me.So i am making the choice to start in high school so I can change the worldand wake up and be proud that I am the change in this family for all generations to come for my family.