Who I Am | Teen Ink

Who I Am

September 21, 2017
By _j.preem._ SILVER, Sac, California
_j.preem._ SILVER, Sac, California
6 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
real eyes, realize, real lies


“Real eyes, realize, real lies”
     

Who am I? I am Johnathon. I am a 9th grader. I am a brother of one sister and two brothers. I am a son of a caring mother and a loving, hard working dad. My family is the most important part of myself because they keep me motivated, wanting to do good in school, and graduate. Sports matters to me because I practice and I’m a competitive athlete.
     

My goal is to be in the NBA, this was always my dream and motivation because i work hard and put effort on to basketball. I’ve always wanted to be in the NBA when I was younger. The player who motivated me was Kobe Bryant, he is one of my favorite players and i be looking up to him. Basketball matters to me because it keeps me from being bad and doing bad things, it’s good for me, and it keeps me healthy, and in fit.


Football has always been my second choice but i never was interested on being in the NFL but i just enjoy playing football for fun. My favorite football team is Denver Broncos because i was born in Denver.
 

I am an athlete, educated, and motivated person because i would like to push myself to be in the NBA as my dream.


The author's comments:

I am inspired to write this because i want to tell people who i am and what i do. This is my first attempt of a college essay and im excited to see how i did