What Matters Most To Me | Teen Ink

What Matters Most To Me

By LillianW BRONZE, Highland Home, Alabama
LillianW BRONZE, Highland Home, Alabama

There are many things that matter to me. The first is God, I go to Church just about every Sunday.nthe second thing is my family. They mean the world to me. The last thing is my friends. If I am not at school or with my family, I'm with my friends.

First, God matters to me. If you don't have God, then who do you have? Me and my family go to Church every Sunday. We are religious but not majorly religious. God comes before anybody or anything.

The second thing is my family. Like I said, they mean everything to me. I love them with my whole heart, even though they annoy the mess out of me. Me and my family are close, we share a lot with each other. I will always choose them over anybody.

The third and last thing, are my friends. They are my rock. When I can't go to my family and talk to them about it, I always have them. There are a lot to name but I love them all equally. And even though I might lose some of them, in the end it will prove who is my true friends and who isn't.

To conclude, I can't pick which of these three mean more. Of course God means the most. But they are all basically equal. I literally couldn't live without these three things. Because in the end I know for a fact that God, my family, and my friends, will always be there for me.